Previously known as GSN, Game Show Network is a popular American entertainment channel launched in 1994. It is owned by Sony Pictures Television and broadcasts pre-recorded and live game shows.
If you want to stream Game Show Network on your TV for free, you need to install the app from the app store and activate it by visiting activate.gameshownetwork.com on a web browser and signing in with your TV provider credentials.
In this guide, we will discuss everything you want to know to activate Game Show Network on your preferred device.
Before jumping to the steps to install & activate game show network on your device, here are a few things you need to consider –
- Your TV provider’s sign-in details.
- A Compatible streaming media player – Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, etc.
- Another device (mobile phone, tablet, or computer) to activate Game Show Network.
- A stable internet connection.
Activate Game Show Network on Apple TV
Download the Game Show Network app on your Apple TV and activate it using the official page (activate.gameshownetwork.com) to begin watching full episodes of Master Minds, Common Idiotest, Family Feud, and more.
Here are the easiest steps to activate the Game Show Network app on Apple TV –
- Install the Game Show Network app from the App Store.
- Launch the app to generate a unique activation code.
- Note down the code as you complete the remaining activation steps.
- Access activate.gameshownetwork.com on a different device.
- Enter the code displayed on your device and choose your TV provider.
- Click the Sign In button and enter the credentials.
- Click the Activate button to finish the process.
After successful activation, you can watch your favorite Game show network shows on Apple TV.
Activate Gameshownetwork.com on Roku
Roku is the most popular streaming media platform that supports the Game Show Network app. You can install the app and activate it by following the below steps –
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Channel Store and download the Game Show Network app.
- Launch it to receive a unique activation code.
- Keep the TV screen visible while accessing activate.gameshownetwork.com on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and select your TV provider.
- Enter the sign-in credentials, and you are ready to access Game Show Network on Roku.
How to Activate Game Show Network on Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV/ Firestick users can activate the Game Show Network app by following the easy steps below –
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and use the remote to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Game Show Network using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installing the app, launch the Game Show Network app on Fire TV.
- You should see a code on your TV screen. Save the code for later use.
- Go to the official activation page – activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV. Make sure you don’t mistype it.
- Choose your TV provider from the given list and click the Sign In option.
- Now use the service provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- After signing in, click the Activate button.
Your Fire TV is now ready to stream Game Show Network programming.
Activate on Android TV at activate.gameshownetwork.com
Follow these easy steps to activate the GSN app on your Android TV –
- Switch on your Android TV and access the home screen.
- Go to the Play Store, type Game Show Network in the search box, and click the Install option.
- After installation, launch the app to get a unique code.
- Next, open your computer and access activate.gameshownetwork.com.
- Enter the displayed activation code and click the Sign In button after selecting your TV provider.
- Provide your Username and Password to complete the process. Contact your TV provider if you don’t have the sign-in details.
Above are the easy steps to activate the Game Show Network app on your favorite device. Follow the steps carefully to avoid encountering activation issues. Moreover, you can watch Game Show Network on your device without cable with Sling TV, Pluto TV, Philo, and fuboTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Leading TV providers like Xfinity, Verizon, U-verse, Cox, Optimum, and DIRECTV offer the Game Show Network shows.
You must install the Game Show Network app on your device and launch it to receive a code. Then, use your TV provider credentials to activate Game Show Network on your device.