Owned by iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio is a free-premium platform to listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and radio.
Introduced in 2008, this streaming service is America’s largest radio broadcaster, boasting over 163 million registered users and listening on over 2,000 different devices across 250 platforms.
Currently, iHeartRadio is available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, and other devices. To enjoy the features and content on your streaming device, you must get the iHeartRadio app and activate it at iheart.com/activate.
iHeartRadio has free as well as paid plans. You can choose a suitable plan as per your budget and needs. Its Plus plan is available for $4.99 per month. You can also upgrade to All Access for just $9.99 monthly to create unlimited playlists and enjoy unlimited music offline.
How to Stream iHeartRadio on Apple TV
Did you know that iHeartRadio is available on Apple TV? We bring you these easy steps if you haven’t streamed the service on your device yet.
- Navigate your way to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Look for the iHeartRadio app.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installing it, you need to open the app.
- It will prompt you to enter the required login details.
- You will now see a unique activation code on the screen.
- Open iheart.com/activate on another device and enter your email address and password.
- Click the Login button.
- Enter the code when prompted to complete the process.
iHeartRadio Activate on Amazon FireStick
If you have an Amazon Fire TV device, you should check these steps to play songs, and access live radio without a problem.
- Power on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to Amazon App Store.
- Access the Search icon and type iHeartRadio using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen to launch the app and take note of a unique code.
- Leave the screen visible while accessing iheart.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Provide the login details if you aren’t logged in already.
- Next, enter the unique activation code and click the Activate button.
You are now ready to stream iHeartRadio on Fire TV.
Activate iHeartRadio on Android TV at iheart.com/activate
Here’s a quick guide to accessing iHeartRadio on Android TV.
- Scroll to the Play Store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type iHeartRadio.
- Wait for the search results and click the Install button.
- After installing the iHeartRadio app, return to the home screen.
- Locate the app and launch it to get an activation code.
- Save the code and access the link iheart.com/activate on your mobile phone or tablet.
- If prompted, enter the login credentials and then enter the code.
- When you enter the correct code, your Android TV screen will load.
You can browse iHeartRadio content, play unlimited music, and access radio stations on your Android TV.
How to Access Radio Stations with iHeartRadio on Roku
To add & activate iHeartRadio on Roku,
- Scroll to the Channel Store and install the iHeartRadio by clicking the Add Channel button.
- Once installed, launch the app to generate a code.
- Save the code before opening the activation link iheart.com/activate.
- Type your email address and password.
- Enter your code.
- Click the Activate button.
You are all set to listen to the radio, podcasts, music, and more on your Roku streaming device.
Frequently Asked Questions
iHeartRadio has both free and premium subscriptions. So you can simply install the app to your device and stream for free.
– Go to iheart.com and click the Profile icon.
– Then click the Sign-Up button to create your profile.
– Provide the required details like your email address, password, ZIP code, etc.
– After entering all the necessary information, click the Sign-Up button.
To choose a premium subscription, select your plan and complete the process.