Popularly known as American Heroes Channel, the AHC network carries programs related to military history and science. The AHC channel is owned by Warner Bros and can be watched with a pay-TV subscription.
To stream epic military battles, pivotal military moments in time, and some iconic people, subscribe to the channel thru a participating TV provider and link your TV provider to your streaming device.
If you wish to watch the AHC shows on your streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android Smart TV, consider installing the AHC GO app from the app store and activating it at ahctv.com/activate.
What Do You Need to Activate AHC GO
To activate the American Heroes Channel GO app, you require the following things.
- A high-speed, reliable internet connection.
- A compatible (updated) streaming media player.
- A second device like your mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
Activate AHC GO on Apple TV via ahctv.com/activate
Here’s a simple step-by-step activation process to follow.
- Go to the home screen of your Apple TV.
- From there, navigate to the App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type AHC GO.
- Select the app from the given results.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Now, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code before making your way to ahctv.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click the Link TV Provider option.
- On the next screen, select your TV provider and Enter the sign-in details.
- Click the Activate button.
AHC GO app is now active on your Apple TV.
How to Activate AHC GO on Fire TV
If your own an Amazon Fire TV, you are encouraged to check the following steps to activate AHC GO app.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- You will look for the AHC GO app.
- Once the app appears, click the Get button to install it.
- After installing the app, launch it to get a unique activation code.
- Now, access the activation URL – ahctv.com/activate on the computer or mobile browser.
- Enter the code and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Sign in with your TV provider account to verify your subscription.
After successful verification, you can watch the AHC GO app on your Fire TV.
ahctv.com Activate on Roku
If you want to get AHC GO on Roku and watch shows with your pay-TV subscription, we have simple steps –
- Turn on your Roku device and access the home screen.
- Scroll down to access the Streaming Channels option.
- Under it, select the Search Channels option and type “AHC GO” using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add channel option to install the AHC GO app on Roku.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- Open it to get a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Note down the code and access ahctv.com/activate on a separate device.
- To activate AHC GO on Roku, you need to enter the code and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Enter the Username and Password to finish the activation process.
AHC GO App Activation on Android TV (Smart TV)
Here are the simple activation steps for Android TV users.
- Navigate to Play Store and look for the AHC GO app.
- Install and launch the app to generate a link code.
- Open your computer or mobile and access ahctv.com/activate.
- Enter the code and link your TV provider to finish the activation process.
How to Troubleshoot AHC GO Activation Errors?
You won’t be able to watch your favorite military shows on your preferred device if you can’t activate the AHC GO app due to the following errors.
- Poor Internet Connection: Contact your internet provider.
- Expired Activation Code: Regenerate the code.
- Incorrect Sign-in Details: Contact your TV provider.
- Incompatible Device: Update it from Settings.
While you must keep your pay-TV subscription details handy to activate ACH on various devices, you can still watch your favorite American Heroes Channel shows without cable. Streaming services like Hulu with Live TV, Philo, and Sling TV let you enjoy the shows anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have already subscribed to a participating TV provider, you don’t have to pay anything extra.
Cox, Frontier, Mediacom, Spectrum, WOW, Dish, and Xfinity are a handful of TV providers that support the American Heroes Channel.