Owned by AMC Networks, AMC Plus or AMC+ is a leading subscription-based streaming service in the United States that offers a collection of award-winning shows and movies.
AMC+ adds new movies and shows weekly, which you can access through an active subscription plan. Once you get the subscription details, you can install the AMC Plus app on your streaming device and activate it via amcplus.com/activate to watch your favorite content on the big screen.
The activation process shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. There are, however, a few things that you must possess. So let us discuss everything you require to activate AMC Plus on your streaming device.
You cannot complete the AMC+ activation process in a hassle-free way unless you have these details ready.
- A valid AMC Plus subscription.
- A compatible device (Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or Roku).
- A second device (mobile phone, tablet, or computer).
- A high-speed internet connection.
Activate AMC Plus on Amazon Fire TV at amcplus.com/activate
If you have a Fire TV or Firestick device, follow the steps below to install and activate the AMC+ app –
- Turn on your Fire TV device and access the App Store.
- Use the remote to type AMC Plus.
- Select the app and click the Get button.
- After installing the AMC Plus app, you need to open it to obtain a unique activation code.
- Write down the code and visit www.amcplus.com/activate on your computer or mobile phone.
- Enter your email address, password, and activation code.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
You can now access AMC+ programming on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate AMC+ on Roku
If you want to watch the already available favorites or the upcoming programs, such as Mad Men, Portlandia, Hell on Wheels, Fear the Walking Dead, Tales of the Walking Dead, or Last Looks, you must activate the AMC Plus app on Roku via amcplus.com/activate.
- Power on your Roku device.
- Press the Home icon on the remote to access the home screen.
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
- Under it, select the Search Channels option.
- Look for the AMC Plus app and install it.
- Launch the app and take note of the activation code.
- Now, access the activation link – amcplus.com/activate – on your computer.
- Enter the sign-in details and type the code.
You are now ready to stream your favorite movies and shows on Roku.
amcplus.com Activate on Apple TV
You can refer to the steps below to watch AMC Plus on your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Search for the AMC Plus app and click the Get option.
- After installing the app, you need to open it.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to generate a code.
- Once you have the activation code, open amcplus.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Type the AMC log-in credentials and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button.
If you have an active subscription, your TV screen will refresh in a few seconds, and you can watch AMC+ content. If not, follow the instructions below to create an AMC+ account and get a subscription.
How to Create an AMC Plus Account (Subscription)
Creating an AMC+ account is a super-easy process. Check the steps below.
- Go to the official AMC+ website.
- On the top-right menu bar, you will see the option that says Try 7 Days Free.
- Click it to access Create Your Free Account webpage.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button and go to the subscription page.
- Select your preferred plan, enter your card details and click the Subscribe button.
You are ready with your account and subscription details.
Frequently Asked Questions
AMC+ supports Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire Tablet, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, and computer.
You cannot access AMC Plus content for free. However, you can enjoy AMC Plus for seven days without spending a dime. However, your card will be charged after the 7-day free trial period. So, remember to cancel your AMC Plus subscription before the free trial period is over.
AMC+ Plans start at $6.99 per month.