Owned and operated by the Qatari media group beIN, the beIN Sports TV channel is arguably the best place to watch live soccer matches. The channel features your favorite sports, including Copa Libertadores, Ligue 1, Turkish SuperLiga, and Copa Sudamericana. Plus, you get to stream news, fixtures, videos, and other exclusive sports programming.
The beIN Sports network has four channels: beIN Sports, beIN SPORTS 2, beIN SPORTS en Español, and MAX (formerly beIN Sports MAX) that covers all sports programs in the Middle East and North Africa.
Want to stream your favorite sports on the big screen? Let us tell you how to activate beIN Sports on Android TV, Roku, and other supported devices via beinsports.com/us/activate.
Things You Need For beIN Sports Activation
- Wired or wireless internet connection.
- A separate device (PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone).
- Streaming device or Smart TV (Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku TV, or Android TV).
- Your TV Provider account credentials.
How to Activate beIN Sports Connect App on Roku?
- From your Roku device main screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
- Next, select the Search option and find the beIN Sports app.
- Tap the Add channel button to download and install the app.
- After installation, click on Go to channel to launch the app.
- If prompted, sign in to your beIN Sports account to get the activation code.
- On a separate device, open a browser and visit beinsports.com/us/activate.
- Select your service provider from the “Choose a provider” drop-down menu.
- Then, enter your activation code and click on the Continue button.
- Sign in using your TV Provider login credentials and follow the on-screen prompts.
- The beIN Sports app is now active on your Roku device.
Enter Code at beinsports.com/us/activate to Activate beIN Sports App on Apple TV
- Go to the App Store from the main menu of your Apple TV.
- Look for the beIN Sports app in the App Store using the search option.
- Download and install the app by selecting the Get button.
- Next, press Open to launch the app after installation.
- Sign in to your beIN Sports account (if prompted) to receive the registration code.
- Then, go to the beIN Sports activation page (beinsports.com/us/activate) on a web browser.
- Select your service provider from the Choose your provider drop-down menu.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and tap the Continue button.
- Sign in using the TV provider login credentials.
- You can now start watching your favorite beIN Sports content on your Apple TV.
Install & Activate beIN Sports App on Fire TV via beinsports.com/us/activate
- Navigate to the Find section from your Fire TV home menu.
- Search for the beIN Sports app using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, press Get to download & install the app.
- After installation, select Open to launch the app.
- Sign in to your beIN Sports account (if required).
- You will see a unique code and activation link on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your phone or computer and visit beinsports.com/us/activate.
- Select your service provider and enter the activation code in the provided field.
- Tap the Continue button and log in using your TV provider login credentials.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You should now access beIN Sports programming on your Fire TV.
To Activate beIN Sports App at beinsports.com/us/activate for Android TV
- Go to Apps > Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Find the beIN Sports app using the search option in the Play Store.
- Select the Install button to download and install the app on your TV.
- When installed, press Open to launch the application.
- The activation code will display on your TV.
- Once you have the activation code, go to beinsports.com/us/activate on your Phone/PC browser.
- Choose your provider and enter the activation code in the provided field.
- Then, click on the Continue button and sign in using your TV Provider login credentials.
- After that, complete the remaining on-screen prompts.
- The beIN Sports app is now active on your Android Smart TV.
Following these quick instructions will help you activate the beIN Sports app on your favorite streaming device at beinsports.com/us/activate.
beIN Sports App Issues – Troubleshooting Tips
If you encounter any issue while activating or accessing the beIN Sports app on your streaming device, consider the following troubleshooting tips.
- Fix issues with your internet connection.
- You must connect your streaming device and the second device to the internet.
- Use the activation code before it expires.
- If the code has expired, generate a new code on your streaming device.
- Keep your streaming device up to date.
- Clear the beIN Sport cache frequently.
- Restart your Streaming device and then launch the app.
- Remove and reinstall the beIN Sports app.
Frequently Asked Questions
beIN Sports is offered in HD to all the associated TV and satellite providers at no extra cost. Your provider decides whether to provide HD or SD service to you.
beIN Sports LLC (“Network”) is not liable for having closed captioning under the new networks rule.
If your TV plan does not include beIN Sports, contact your service provider and ask them for a subscription plan that comprises beIN Sports or beIN Sports en Espanol.
US customers can only access the beIN Sports Connect if their TV plan includes beIN Sports. Unfortunately, beIN Sports does not sell subscriptions directly.
To recover your TV provider username or password, please contact your TV provider.