Home to countless hours of exclusive programming about America’s most current issues, BlazeTV should be your top pick if you love everything about the United States.
You don’t require a monthly cable subscription. So, this is an excellent pick for cord-cutters.
The BlazeTV app must be installed and activated before streaming on various TV-connected devices. Stick to this guide to know how to activate BlazeTV via blazetv.com/activate.
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
Blaze TV Activation Requirements
- Blaze TV account.
- High-speed internet network (wired or wireless).
- Streaming device – Roku, Apple, Android, or Fire TV.
- A second device like a phone, PC, Laptop, or Tablet.
How to Sign Up for Blaze TV Account?
If you don’t have an account with Blaze TV, follow the below instructions to sign up for a new account.
- On your phone/pc browser, go to blazetv.com/packages.
- Choose your preferred plan.
- Enter your email & password and click Sign Up.
- Make the payment and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the signup process.
How to Activate Blaze TV on Android TV via blazetv.com/activate?
- Go to Apps > Play Store on your Smart Android TV.
- Search for the Blaze TV app in the Play Store.
- Select the Install button to download & install the application on your Android TV.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- A registration code and activation instructions will show on the TV screen.
- Now, open a browser on another device and visit the Blaze TV activation page – blazetv.com/activate.
- On the Blaze TV activation page, enter your email and password in the provided field and press the Submit button.
- Enter the activation code and complete the on-screen prompts.
- You can now access the Blaze TV app on your Android TV.
Steps to Activate Blaze TV on your Apple TV
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Find the Blaze TV app in the App Store.
- When located, tap the Get button to install the app.
- Press Open after installing the application.
- You will see an activation code on the TV screen.
- Now, go to the Blaze TV activation page blazetv.com/activate on a mobile phone or computer.
- Sign in using your email and password.
- Then, enter the activation code in the given field and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You should now have access to the Blaze TV app on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Blaze TV on Fire TV using Activation Code
- Select the Find option from your Fire TV home screen.
- In the Find section, search for the Blaze TV app.
- Install the app on your Fire TV.
- Post-installation, tap Open to launch the app.
- An activation code will be provided on your screen.
- Now, open a browser on your computer/phone and visit blazetv.com/activate.
- Enter your email and password and tap the Submit button.
- Once logged in, enter the code in the prompted field and click Activate.
- Return to your Fire TV and start watching your favorite Blaze TV shows.
Activate the Blaze TV on Roku at blazetv.com/activate
- Open the Streaming Channels section on your Roku device.
- Next, select the Search option and find the Blaze TV app.
- Once you have located the app, tap on Add Channel to install the app.
- After installation, tap the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- A unique activation code will display on the screen.
- Keep this screen open and launch a browser on another device.
- Open the Blaze TV activation page – blazetv.com/activate.
- Sign in to your Blaze TV account using your email and password.
- After successful login, enter the code in the prompted field and complete the on-screen prompts.
- Get back to your Roku device and enjoy access to Blaze TV programming on it.
blazetv.com/activate – Troubleshooting Tips
- Fix issues with your internet connection (if any).
- Keep your streaming device running with the latest updates.
- Delete the Blaze TV app cache.
- Reboot your streaming device and then access the app.
- Remove and reinstall the Blaze TV application.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Make sure your internet has sufficient bandwidth to play the Blaze TV app in high quality.
– Avoid using multiple internet-enabled devices at the same time.
– Clear the cache of the Blaze TV app.
– Restart your streaming device and Blaze TV app.
You can get blaze TV for only $9.99 a month and get complete access to their exclusive programming.
Select the Forgot password link on the sign-in page and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password.
Unfortunately, Blaze TV doesn’t allow customers to purchase Blaze TV gift subscriptions. However, you can check for this feature in the future.