Love everything about Disney? Want your little ones to have the same experience as you? Get the DisneyNow app on Roku or other smart devices, activate it on the activation URL (disneynow.com/activate), and enjoy Disney Junior, Disney Channel, and Disney XD.
The DisneyNow app is available on all leading devices like Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku Players, Apple TV, and smartphones. Make sure you subscribe to DisneyNow through a participating TV provider to watch full episodes, video clips, movies, and play games.
Read through this guide to set up the app and get started with Disney Channel’s original movies and live TV.
Disney Now App is available on
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Tizen
Things Required For Activation
- Wired or wireless internet connection with optimum speed.
- Smart TV or streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple, and Android.
- Separate device – Phone, PC, Tablet, or Laptop.
- A participating TV provider account. (Mostly available with all Pay-TV providers)
Activate Disney NOW on Fire TV via disneynow.com/activate
- Open the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Select the Find option.
- Type “DisneyNOW” in the search field.
- Select the DisneyNOW app from the search results.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- Post-installation, press Open to launch the DisneyNow app on Fire TV.
- A 7-character code will display on your screen.
- Now, open chrome, safari, edge, or any other browser on your second device and visit disneynow.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the boxes and press the CONTINUE button.
- On the next screen, select your TV provider (if prompted).
- Sign in using your TV Provider account credentials and follow the on-screen prompts.
- You can now enjoy DisneyNOW programming on Fire TV.
Enter Code to Activate DisneyNOW App on Apple TV
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the search field, type DisneyNOW using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, tap on it and press the Get button.
- Wait until the app gets installed on your Apple TV.
- Press Open to launch Disney Now app on Apple TV.
- A one-time unique code along with disneynow.com activate link will be displayed on your screen.
- Open the activation link on your phone/pc browser to link your device.
- Enter the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Select your TV provider from the given options on the next screen.
- Log in using your TV Provider account credentials.
- Complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- DisneyNOW is now active on your Apple TV.
How to Watch DisneyNOW Channel on Android TV?
- Go to the Apps > Google Play Store on your Smart TV.
- Look for the DisneyNOW app using the search option.
- Select the DisneyNOW app and press the Install button.
- After installation, press Open.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to get a 7-character code and activation instructions.
- Now, on your second device, open a browser and visit disneynow.com activate URL.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and click CONTINUE.
- Select your TV provider and sign in using your provider login credentials.
- You can now access the DisneyNOW app on Android TV.
Use TV Provider to Activate DisneyNOW App on Roku
- On your Roku home screen, scroll down to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search option and find the DisneyNOW app on Roku.
- When found, select the app and tap the Add channel button.
- Press Go to channel to launch the app.
- A unique code will display on your screen.
- Open this DisneyNow activation link on the web browser.
- Enter the code in the given boxes and click the CONTINUE button.
- Then, select your TV Provider and log in with its account credentials.
- After successful activation, you can watch Disney NOW content on your Roku device.
Roku App Store Link – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/f8e1dd526ad8c14abbdc258f73c08595/disneynow
Although it is rare, if you experience any issue while activating the DisneyNOW app on your streaming device, you can consider the basic troubleshooting steps suggested below.
- Check issues with your internet connection and fix them.
- If an update is pending for your Streaming device or Smart TV, make sure to install it and then access the Disney app or follow the activation process.
- Delete the DisneyNOW app cache and data.
- Restart the app and see if the problem is fixed.
- Reboot your streaming device/smart TV and launch the Disney Now app.
- Delete the DisneyNOW app and install it again. (Need to activate Disney NOW app again)
Frequently Asked Questions
DisneyNOW keeps on adding new cable, satellite, and other TV providers. So you can check again later if your provider is currently not on the list. Meanwhile, you can watch full episodes or clips of a few programs. You can also contact your TV provider to support the DIsneyNOW channel.
DisneyNOW is a free service for customers of participating TV providers. If you don’t have a participating TV provider account, you can still access episodes of certain programs. In addition, you will not have to pay an additional cost to enjoy the extra features.
– Check if you can play audio using another application.
– Make sure that your speaker is enabled and not muted.
– Restart the app and then check if the problem is fixed.
– Make sure your device meets minimum system requirements.
– Reboot your device and then access the app.
Yes, you can seek assistance for playback and other technical issues at the official customer care number.