An American basic cable channel, E!, owned by NBCUniversal, primarily concentrates on pop culture, celebrity-focused reality shows, and movies. It is available to over 92 million households in the country.
If you want to stream E! and stay updated on your favorite celebrities, movies, & shows with exclusive news, live streams, and more, download and activate the E! app at eonline.com/link on your device.
The following must-have things will help you complete the E-Online activation process hassle-free –
- Sign-in details with your TV subscription (satellite, cable, or digital).
- Use an updated device – Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and Fire TV.
- A separate device – tablet, mobile, or computer to open the eonline.com link.
- Ensure your Internet has a decent speed.
Activate E! on Apple TV via eonline.com/link
Refer to the steps below to watch E-Online programs on your Apple TV device:
- Search for the E! TV app on the App Store.
- Install the app and launch it on Apple TV.
- You will get a code on your TV screen.
- Save it before navigating to eonline.com/link.
- Type the code displayed on the screen carefully.
- Click the Continue button.
- Upon prompted, enter your TV provider’s sign-in credentials to complete the process.
How to Activate E! Online on Roku
eonline.com link on Roku Device
To activate E-Online on Roku, follow the steps below:
- From the Roku home screen, scroll down to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option and search for the E! app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Add Channel button to install it.
- Return to the home screen and open the app to get a link code.
- Save the code and visit eonline.com/link on a computer or mobile.
- Provide the code and click the Continue button.
- Select your TV provider and sign in.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
E! channel app is now active on your Roku TV.
How to Activate E-Online on Android TV
If you have subscribed to E-Online with your TV or cable provider, follow the steps below to activate your device using the activation code –
- Power on your Android TV and access the Play Store.
- Search for the E-Online app.
- Install the E! app on Android TV and open it to generate an activation code.
- You will need to save the code before accessing the eonline.com link URL.
- Here, you need to enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Now, click the Continue button.
- Enter the TV provider sign-in details.
- Follow the steps carefully and complete the process.
Your Android TV screen will refresh within a few seconds. You are all set to watch E-Online.
Guide to Activate E! on Amazon Fire TV
You can activate E! online channel on Fire TV using these steps:
- Go to the Amazon App Store using the remote and install the E! app.
- Launch the app to receive a code and instructions on the screen.
- Take note of the code and go to eonline.com/link on another device.
- Enter the code before clicking the Continue button.
- Enter the sign-in credentials of your TV provider to get a success message.
eonline.com link code not working? – Troubleshooting Tips
Here are the troubleshooting tips to follow if you encounter an activation error.
- Don’t use the code if it is expired. Generate a new code.
- Delete the E! app and reinstall it.
- Update your device.
- Restart it if required.
- Contact your TV provider.
After activating the E! channel on your streaming device, you can watch the following shows on your TV – Things You Don’t Know, Celebrity Call Center, Botched, Cash at Your Door, Celebrity Game Face, Daily Pop, Clash of the Cover Bands, For Real: The Story of Reality TV, Daily Pop Podcast, and Kardashians.
The activation code and URL will appear on the TV screen. Save the code and open the eonline.com link on another device connected to the Wi-Fi network. Enter the code and continue with the on-screen instructions.
Convert your normal TV into a smart TV using a streaming device and activate E-Online at eonline.com/link.
– Install the E! app from the app store and generate a unique code.
– Access the activation link and enter the code.
– Click the Continue button and complete the process.
You can watch your favorite E-Online shows and movies for free if your TV provider offers the E! channel.
We hope you find this article quite helpful in linking E-Online on your favorite streaming device.