FreedomPop is a wireless internet and MVNO company that sells mobile devices and broadband services and offers free IP mobile services (data, VoIP, and text) in the United States.
The company uses AT&T and Sprint networks to provide services in the country. As a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), it also offers a handful of low-cost plans.
If you are excited about using FreedomPop services and got a SIM card, you need to activate the SIM before using it. The activation process is easy and can be carried out at freedompop.com/activate.
Activate FreedomPop SIM Card at freedompop.com/activate
Did you buy a SIM card from FreedomPop? Great! The next step requires you to activate the SIM card if you want to use it. The online activation can be done in three stages. First, however, you must be ready with your FreedomPop sign-in credentials and ICCID number. Once you confirm these details, you are ready to proceed with the process below.
Step 1: Use ICCID Number
- Access the activation URL – freedompop.com/activate.
- Enter your SIM ICCID number in the prompted field.
- After entering the number, click the VALIDATE button.
- The system will verify the ICCID number.
Step 2: Use Sign-in Details
- If the ICCID number is correct, you will be prompted to enter the FreedomPop account details.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Click the SIGN IN option.
Step 3: Choose a Plan
You must choose a plan – Customize Your Plan or Unlimited Everything Plan – to start enjoying the FreedomPop services.
FreedomPop offers two distinct plans –
Customize Plan: The ‘Customize Your Plan’ is an excellent fit if you know your usage well. People on a shoestring budget can find the customized plan a perfect choice. You can get this for as low as $2.99 per month.
The ‘Customize Your Plan’ offers 250 minutes and unlimited text messages for 30 days. You will find different options for the internet, such as 1GB high-speed, 4GB high-speed, and 10GB high-speed. Selecting the 1GB data plan will save you a lot of bucks as you only pay $2.99 (the first month). After that, the renewal price is $15.00.
The monthly price will go a little higher, i.e., $23.00, if you select the 4GB plan. The first month’s price stays at $10.99. If you choose the 10GB plan, you will pay $17.99 for the first month. The renewal price becomes $30.00.
Unlimited Plan: The ‘Unlimited’ plan is billed at $42.99 for the first month. After that, the regular monthly price is $55.00. In this, you get unlimited minutes, unlimited text messages, and unlimited high-speed internet data.
To select your plan:
- Go to the plan page.
- Select your preferred plan and click the CHECKOUT button.
- Enter the coupon code and click the Submit button.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to purchase the plan successfully.
Your new FreedomPop sim card is now active. You can use it to make & receive calls and messages and browse the internet.
How to Create a FreedomPop Account?
You can’t activate your FreedomPop SIM card if you don’t have an account. Here’s a rundown of steps at your disposal.
- Visit the FreedomPop Create Account page.
- Fill out the following details – username, email, first name, last name & phone number.
- Enter your complete address, including city, state, zip, and country.
- Provide a strong password for your FreedomPop account.
- Now, click the checkbox “I’m not a robot.”
- Click the Create option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your SIM card will not work if it is not activated. To activate it, visit freedompop.com/activate.
After inserting the SIM card, go to freedompop.com/activate. Here, you need to enter the ICCID number. Then, sign in to your FreedomPop account and select a suitable plan. Your SIM card is now activated.