You can’t take your gym everywhere, but you can indeed carry the iFIT app. iFIT is an innovative fitness brand that promises to keep workouts entertaining and exciting.
A subscription to iFIT will open the doors to world-class studio classes, global workouts, and Google Maps trails. In addition, it comes equipped with a variety of fitness equipment.
You can also access the iFIT library on your smart devices and streaming media players. Make sure you sign in to your iFIT account and activate the iFIT app at ifit.com/activate to find the perfect workout for your unique training regimen.
If you own a Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV, follow the steps below to install & activate the iFit app.
Activate iFIT on Apple TV via ifit.com/activate
Are you looking for an easy, quick guide to activate the iFIT app on your Apple TV? We have got you covered below.
- Switch on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to find the iFit TV app.
- Download & install the iFit app on Apple TV.
- Launch the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading to the activation URL – ifit.com/activate.
- Provide the sign-in details and enter the code.
You are ready to enjoy workouts in style on your Apple TV.
iFIT.com Activate on Roku Device
If you want to activate the iFIT app on your Roku device, we urge you to check the following steps.
- Begin the process by turning on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by clicking the Home button on the remote.
- Now, scroll down to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the Search feature and look for the iFIT app.
- Once the app appears on the screen, please select it and click the Add channel button.
- The app will now be installed or added to your Roku device.
- Launch the iFit app and enter the sign-in credentials.
- You should see a unique activation code along with an activation URL.
- Save the code and visit ifit.com/activate on a different device.
- Now, you need to sign in to link your account.
- After signing in, enter the code in the required field and click the Activate button.
iFit TV app is now active on your Roku.
iFit Activation on Amazon Fire TV
Fire TV users will find the below-furnished steps handy.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the App Store section.
- Search for the iFIT app in the Amazon App Store.
- Click the Get button to download and install the app on Fire TV.
- Once installed, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- You will see an activation code along with instructions on your TV screen.
- Leave the screen active and access the ifit.com activate URL on your computer or mobile phone.
- Enter your Email and Password to sign in to your iFIT account.
- Now, enter the code and click the Activate button to watch workout videos on your Firestick.
iFIT on Android TV via ifit.com/activate
The new iFIT app is an ideal choice for your Android TV. Here are the steps to get the app on the big screen.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android TV and install the iFIT app.
- Open the app to get a code.
- Save it and open ifit.com/activate on another device.
- Now, sign in to your iFIT account and type the code carefully.
- Click the Activate button.
You are ready to stream iFit workout videos on Android Smart TV.
If you have struggled to achieve your fitness goals or lack workout motivation, sign up for an iFIT membership and activate the app on your TV-connected streaming device. The fitness company has thousands of at-home workouts led by world-class trainers to keep you motivated.
Sign up for the iFIT Account to Stay Fit
You will need to register for an iFIT account to activate the iFIT app on your streaming device.
- Visit ifit.com/activate on a web browser.
- Click the SIGN-UP option.
- Enter your email address and password, or sign up with Apple, Facebook, Google, or Planet Fitness.
- Select your Country and terms & conditions check box.
- Click SIGN UP.
- Follow the remaining on-screen prompts and get your account created.
- After creating the account, select a plan and enter the payment details.
You are now ready to start your 30-day free trial (If you are a first-time user). You will be charged after the free trial period is over.
iFIT Membership Benefits
Your premium iFit membership includes –
- Live Classes
- 60+ Workouts
- Motivating, World-Class, Professional Trainers
- Interactive Global Workouts
- Goal-Oriented Training Programs
- Live Racers & Events
Frequently Asked Questions
iFIT is a unique, innovative fitness platform that offers virtual training with world-class personal trainers.
The iFit membership fee is $15 per month.
You can pay $33 per month for up to 5 people.