From zero fraud protection to availability of funds and ease of use, having an Indigo card bestows you with many benefits. While this is a must-have possession for people looking to build their credit, its widespread acceptance (by millions of vendors across the country) makes it one of the top choices by default.
Indigo is a registered trademark of Genesis FS Card Services, Inc., and its MasterCard is issued by a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Celtic Bank.
If you recently received an Indigo Platinum MasterCard, you got to activate it online at indigocard.com/activate or over the phone (by calling customer service at 800-353-5920).
Before you start using your new Indigo Card in stores or online, you must activate it using one of the two methods – Online or by phone.
To complete the Indigo Card activation process, you would need the following things handy –
- Card details like your card number, SSN, etc.
- Personal information like your DOB.
Activate Indigo Card Online at indigocard.com/activate
Make sure you use a stable internet connection to access the authorized indigocard.com activate link and complete the process smoothly.
- Launch a web browser and visit indigocard.com/activate.
- You will be prompted to use the log-in credentials. If you don’t have the Username and Password, click the Register Your Account link.
- On the Register Your Account page, enter your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Click the Continue to Next Step button.
- Now, enter the required details and click the Register Now button.
- Look for the Activate Card section to activate your Indigo Platinum card.
Now that your Indigo Card is active, you can enjoy everything it offers.
Activate Indigo MasterCard over the Phone
Even if you choose to activate your card by phone, you will still require your SSN details and card number. Dial 800-353-5920 from your registered mobile number and follow the on-call prompts. To activate your card, you will need to render your card information, SSN, DOB, and other details.
How to Apply for an Indigo Platinum MasterCard?
Despite flaunting a poor credit score, you can opt for an Indigo Platinum MasterCard to pay bills, make purchases, and more. Applying for a new card takes a few minutes. Indigo lets you pre-qualify for a card in the following way –
- Access the Indigo Card website, i.e., www.indigocard.com.
- Click the Pre-Qualify Now button.
- Key in these details – your name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, and SSN.
- Click the Pre-Qualify Now button.
You will now see a message on your screen – Your application has been submitted successfully. You will soon receive an offer in your mail if you qualify. As soon as your card arrives, you know the next step “Activate it.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. Simply access indigocard.com/activate and render the required details to activate the card.
The best way to view your balance, keep track of statements and transactions, and schedule payments is to log into your online account. Logging into your online Indigo account requires your username and password.
There’s a simple way to reset or recover the password.
– Go to indigocard.com and click the My Account option at the top right corner.
– Now click Forgot your username or password link.
– Enter your User Name, the last four digits of your card, DOB, and SSN.
– Click the Reset Password button.
– You will receive your new password information in your email.
– Follow the instructions in your email and complete the reset password process.
Here are the top benefits of carrying an Indigo Platinum MasterCard in your wallet.
– No security deposit required.
– Monthly payments are reported to three credit bureaus.
– $0 annual fee.
– 1% foreign transaction fee.
One of the greatest benefits of having an IndigoCard is that it improves your credit history, as Indigo reports to three credit bureaus. However, to use the card seamlessly, you must activate it using one of the above methods. Also, consider leaving a message in the comment section below if you need help.