Like watching movies? Lifetime Movie Club is your go-to subscription video service. It has a dedicated app that lets you stream new and classic Lifetime movies.
To watch your favorite movies on your streaming device like Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, or Android TV without a hassle, make sure you subscribe to the service and activate the Lifetime movie club app via lifetimemovieclub.com/activate.
Read through this guide and learn how to complete the Lifetime movie club activation process in the easiest way.
Things Needed to Activate Lifetime Movie Club
You need to consider the following things to watch Lifetime Movie Club on your device.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Compatible streaming device.
- A separate device to enter the activation code.
- Lifetime Movie Club subscription details.
Activate Lifetime Movie Club on Apple TV at lifetimemovieclub.com/activate
Check the steps below to activate Lifetime Movie Club on your Apple TV:
- Turn on your Apple TV and access the App Store.
- Type the name of the app – Lifetime Movie Club.
- Install the app and return to the home screen.
- Locate and launch the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Now, you need to navigate to lifetimemovieclub.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the activation code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the sign-in details and complete the process.
- Your Lifetime Movie Club subscription is now active on Apple TV.
Steps to Activate Lifetime Movie Club on Roku
- Switch on your Roku device and access the home screen.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for the Lifetime Movie Club app.
- Install the app and launch it on Roku.
- You will see a unique activation code.
- Save the code and access lifetimemovieclub.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the code and click CONTINUE.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter the sign-in details.
- Your device is ready to stream Lifetime Movie Club programs.
Enter Code to Activate the App on Amazon Fire TV
Fire TV is another supported device. You can enjoy Lifetime Movie Club on your Fire TV by following the steps below:
- On your Amazon Fire TV, navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Lifetime Movie Club app.
- Click the Get option to install the app on Fire TV.
- After installation, launch the app to get a code.
- Save the code for future use and access the activation page – lifetimemovieclub.com/activate.
- Type the code carefully and click the CONTINUE button.
- Stick to the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
How to Activate Lifetime Movie Club on Android TV
If you own an Android TV, you can activate and watch Lifetime Movie Club by following the easy steps below:
- You will start the process by turning on your Android TV.
- Go to the Play Store and search for the Lifetime Movie Club app.
- Click the Install option to get the app on your device.
- Open the app to see a code on the TV screen.
- Save the code before accessing lifetimemovieclub.com/activate on a separate device.
- Type the code displayed on the screen.
- Click the CONTINUE button and access the sign-in page.
- Enter the sign-in details correctly and complete the process.
Your Android TV screen will load automatically, and you are ready to explore the Lifetime Movie Club library.
The above steps are easy-to-use. All you have to do is use the steps carefully to start watching your favorite movies. If you run into an activation error, try to diagnose the error before contacting customer service.
How to Subscribe to Lifetime Movie Club Free Trial?
Lifetime Movie Club offers a 7-day free trial for new customers only. After the free trial, you will be automatically charged for a monthly subscription plan starting with $3.99 per month. Here are the steps to get a free trial –
- Visit lifetimemovieclub.com on a web browser.
- Click the START A FREE TRIAL TO WATCH option.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Select your preferred plan on the next page.
- You will be directed to another page. Here, you need to choose your payment method.
- Enter the details and start the free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to install the Lifetime Movie Club app on your smart TV and generate an activation code. Next, visit the lifetimemovieclub.com activate URL and enter the code to complete the process.
If the activation code doesn’t work, you need to –
– Ensure the app is updated.
– Repeat the process to generate the activation code again.
– Use a supported browser to access lifetimemovieclub.com/activate.
Go to the Roku Channel Store from the home screen and search for the Lifetime Movie Club app. Then, click the Add channel option to get the app on your device.