Do you often visit Lowe’s to buy things for your beautiful home and garden? Don’t you want to save big if you are a frequent shopper at Lowe’s? If you think so, what better way to enjoy discounts and other perks (5% off every day or 84 fixed monthly payments with reduced APR on qualified purchases) than using a Lowe’s Advantage credit card.
You can apply for the Lowe’s card online at lowes.com or by visiting the Lowe’s store. After receiving the credit card, you need to activate it at lowes.com/activate using your online access credentials.
Check this guide to apply for a card and how to activate it online or via phone.
Activate Lowe’s Credit Card at lowes.com/activate
Once your credit card is activated, you will be able to use it and earn various perks, including 0% interest for six months, 5% discounts on all purchases, and more. If you haven’t activated your Lowe’s credit card yet, let us walk you through the process below.
Note: Before accessing lowes.com/activate, you must be ready with your Lowe’s account details (user ID and password) and card details.
Here are the easy steps to activate your Lowe’s credit card:
- Open your computer browser and access the activation page – lowes.com/activate.
- Enter your user id and password. (The user id and password are case-sensitive. You need to type carefully to avoid any typos.)
- Click the “Remember User ID” checkbox if you want to.
- Then, click the SECURE LOGIN button.
- After logging into your account, enter the card details.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the card activation process.
Activate Your Lowe’s Credit Card by Phone
If for any reason, you can’t access the activation page, there’s another way to activate your Lowe’s card. Check the steps below to learn how to use your mobile phone to activate your new Lowe’s card.
- Call 1-800-444-1408 from your home or mobile phone.
- Follow the on-call instructions.
- Enter the card details when required.
- After giving all the required information, your card will be activated right on the call.
If you still need assistance activating your card, follow the on-call instructions to connect with a real person. The customer care representative will surely guide you through the activation process.
Now that your card is activated, you can use it at your favorite stores and enjoy reaping great deals. You can now save maximum on Bath, Patio, Outdoor Power Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Grills, Beat the Heat, Lighting & Ceiling Fans, Tools, Appliances, Paint, Kitchen, and more.
How to Apply for a Lowe’s Card
Follow the below steps to apply for a new Lowe’s credit card –
- Go to the New Lowe’s Advantage Card Account page.
- Click the Apply Now option.
- You will be required to enter a few details – your mobile number and the last four digits of your ITIN or SSN.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
Synchrony will verify the details. It will take a few days.
Note: Your SSN details will help Synchrony pre-fill details like your name, address, etc., to expedite your request. By entering your mobile number, you consent to Synchrony Bank to send you a one-time text. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
How to Create a Lowe’s Account?
Don’t have an account with Lowes? No problem!
Signing up with a Lowe’s account is a simple process. Follow the steps below to create your Lowe’s account.
- Go to lowes.com sign-up page.
- Select Personal Account and click the Continue button.
- You are all set to create a personal account by entering the required details.
- Enter your First Name, last name, email address, and phone number in the required field.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Password. (Make sure your password is 8 – 12 characters in length. It shouldn’t have any space and must include at least one number and one letter.)
- If you like to receive special promotions and email offers, check the box.
- Click the Create Account button.
There you go! You must save your Lowe’s account details for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Synchrony Bank issues Lowe’s Advantage Credit card. It also issues other Lowe’s cards, such as Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card and Lowe’s SetPay account.
If you boast a credit score of 670 or above, the chances are high that Synchrony will issue a Lowe’s Advantage card.
Once you submit your application, the bank will verify the details, which will take 7 – 10 business days. There are, however, exceptions where applications are approved within 3 – 5 days.
You will get your credit limit based on your credit score. However, the card has a maximum limit of $500.