As a leading health service company, Cigna constantly thrives on improving people’s health, peace of mind, and well-being by making health care affordable and simple.
To begin your journey with Cigna, you need to register and activate your myCigna account at mycigna.com/activate.
Wonder who can register?
People (partners, spouses, and dependents covered by another plan) who have already enrolled or participated in a Cigna plan are eligible to register themselves for online access to their information.
You will need the following information to complete the registration process without a hassle.
- ZIP code
- Cigna ID number (or Cigna-HealthSpring ID)
- SSN (Social Security Number)
In this guide, we will walk you through the Cigna activation process.
How to Activate myCigna Account at mycigna.com/activate
To activate your myCigna account, follow the steps below.
- Access mycigna.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Click Start Registration.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, DOB, and ZIP code in the required fields.
- Click the Next button to access another page.
- Provide the correct information and select the right item.
- Click Next.
- Now choose an option to confirm your identity and tap Next.
- Next, you need to furnish your other details like your Cigna ID number or SSN.
- Finally, click the Register button to complete the activation process.
Your account is activated now. You can access your account and use it to search for in-network providers, cost estimates, and manage your health benefits.
How to Access Your myCigna Account – The Login Process
You will only be able to log into your myCigna.com account if you have already registered for a Cigna account. However, the login process is simple, and you only have to make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- Access the login page on a browser.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click the Log In button.
You can always retrieve or reset your myCigna password by clicking the Forgot Password option on the login page. Similarly, you will be able to obtain your username by clicking the Forgot Username option.
How to File a Claim?
After activating your myCigna account at mycigna.com/activate, you shouldn’t face a problem in filing a claim. Follow the steps below for claims related to your mental health, dental, medical, and supplemental heath.
- Login to your Cigna account.
- Open the Medical Claim form.
- Download and print the form.
- Provide the required details to process the claim.
- After completing the form, you must mail it with the original bills.
You will have to wait for a few weeks to receive your Explanation of Benefits.
Note: You can use the medical claim form with all medical plans. We recommend that you read the instructions and fill out the form carefully.
Recent Customer Queries
If you are unsure whether your Cigna Insurance is active, check the back of your ID card to call Cigna to confirm. Another way to check your Cigna Insurance status, go to mycigna.com and view Medical Benefit Details.
If you have signed up for the plan, you must possess your SSN or Cigna ID number. In addition, if you are a dependent, you need to have your Cigna-HealthSpring ID, home ZIP code, etc.
Click here to access the medical claim form. You can also download the form from your myCigna account.