It is hard to get a credit card for people with bad credit. If you have a poor credit score, you know how difficult it is to find a bank or finance institute offering a credit card to meet various daily needs. That’s next to impossible!
Well, you are in luck if you are reading this space. This blog post will talk about the Fortiva Credit Card – an unsecured credit card that doesn’t require you to have a great credit score. The Bank of Missouri issues the Fortiva Credit Card.
Go through this guide to know how to apply for a Fortiva credit card and activate it online at myfortiva.com/activate.
Online is the easiest and most effective way to activate your Fortiva Credit Card. Here are the prerequisites to complete the process in a hassle-free manner.
- You must at least be 18 years old.
- Should be a citizen of the U.S.A.
- An account with Fortiva (Enroll in Fortiva Account Center).
- Your Fortiva Credit Card and other details (SSN, DOB, etc.)
- A smartphone or computer to visit myfortiva.com activate URL.
- A stable Internet connection.
Once your credit limit is approved and you receive the Fortiva Credit Card, activate your card to make payments, check your account balance, set up alerts and notifications, and add an authorized user.
How to Activate Fortiva Credit Card at myfortiva.com/activate
Before following this simple procedure, you must possess your Fortiva sign-in details, your last name, DOB, and the last 4-digits of your SSN.
- Open myfortiva.com/activate and click the Sign In & Activate option. (Click the Enroll in Fortiva Account Center option if you don’t have an account.)
- It will take you to the Fortiva Account Center sign-in page.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter the required details like the last four-digit of your Social Security Number & credit card numbers, date of birth, and your last name.
- Click the Activate button.
Your card is activated. You can now easily make payments.
Why Should You Enroll in Fortiva Account Center
To manage your account, check your account balance, set up alerts & notifications, and add an authorized user, you must enroll in Fortiva Account Center. Here are the steps to create a Fortiva account –
- Navigate to myfortiva.com/activate and click Enroll in Fortiva Account Center.
- Click the Create Account option.
- Here, enter your last name, last 4-digits of SSN, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY).
- Click the Submit button to finish the process.
You have successfully enrolled. Your online Fortiva account is set up.
Am I Eligible for Fortiva Credit Card – How to Apply?
You must have checked the “prerequisites” section above. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for a Fortiva Credit Card. The best way to see whether you can get a card is to access the “Pre-Qualify” page and complete the form.
- Access the pre-qualify page and click the button that says “See if You Qualify.”
- Enter Personal Information like your First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY). (Make sure you fill all asterisked *fields.)
- Enter Contact Information like Home Phone Number, Mobile Number, Email Address, and Confirm Email Address.
- Enter Residence Information like Mailing Address, Apartment/Suite/Building, City, State, ZIP Code, and Length of Time at Address.
- Enter Residence Details like Residential Status and Monthly Payment.
- Enter Employment Information such as Employer Name, Business Phone Number, and Annual Gross Income.
- Read “State Law Notices” carefully before clicking the box at the left. If you click that, “you certify that you have read, retained, and agree to the Consent to Electronic Disclosures.”
- Click the SEE OFFER button to go to the second step.
- Select an offer and move to the next and final step – Approval.
If approved, the card will reach your mail within 7 – 10 business days. Once you have it, you know what to do – visit myfortiva.com/activate on a compatible web browser and complete the process to start using your card.
How to contact Fortiva customer support?
The fastest and easiest way to contact Fortiva customer support is by phone. Dial the customer support number – 800-245-7741 – to report if your card has been stolen or lost. In addition, you can dial 1-800-710-2961 to register a complaint if someone else has purchased without your permission.
You can also submit an online form and get your queries resolved quickly.
- Access the Email Form and fill in the details –
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Message
- After entering the details, click the Send button.
Also, note down the mailing address to write letters – Fortiva, P.O.Box 105555, Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
Frequently Asked Questions
Among the mandatory things, your SSN and DOB are required to ensure you provide the correct information. Such details also help the Bank verify the same with the credit reporting agencies.
At this time, this facility is unavailable.
Go to the log-in page on your computer and click the Forgot Password or User Name link just below the Sign In button.
– Forgot Password: If you forgot the password, enter the User Name and click the Submit button.
– Forgot User Name: If you forgot the User Name, enter the Last Name, SSN, and DOB. Click the Submit button.