There’s only one spot for all the high school sports admirers – the NFHS Network. It streams more than 300,000 events every year.
All the NFHS Network events are available online, and you can watch them on your connected devices such as Roku, Google TV, Apple TV, or fireTV by installing and activating the NFHS Network app.
The NFHS Network activation process can easily be carried out at nfhsnetwork.com/activate. However, you must subscribe to an annual or monthly pass to complete the process.
Ultimate Guide to Activate NFHS Network at nfhsnetwork.com/activate
You require a few must-have things for easy, hassle-free activation.
- You must subscribe to NFHS Network.
- NFHS Network log-in details.
- Use a compatible streaming device.
- You must possess a smart device or computer.
- A high-speed internet connection.
To help you stream high school sports live and other regular-season games on your streaming device, let us walk you through this guide.
nfhsnetwork.com Activate on Apple TV
You can activate NFHS Network on your Apple TV by following these easy steps.
- You need to begin the activation process by turning on your Apple TV device.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the App Store.
- Please search for the NFHS Network app and click the Get button once it appears on the screen.
- Once installed, launch the app if you wish to continue with the activation process.
- A unique activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Save the code and go to nfhsnetwork.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the email address and password.
- Click the LOG IN button and enter the code displayed on your TV.
- After entering the code, click the Activate button.
Your TV screen will load automatically, and you can watch live and on-demand events on your Apple TV.
NFHS Network Activate on Fire TV
The Amazon Fire TV is another compatible device that lets you stream live and on-demand high school sports on the big screen. Here’s how you can download & activate the NFHS Network app and start streaming.
- Power on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and search for the NFHS Network app.
- Select the app and click the Get button.
- After installing the app, open it on Firestick.
- A unique activation code and a URL appear on the screen.
- Keep the screen open while you access nfhsnetwork.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Type your Email Address and Password.
- Click the LOG IN button. (If you don’t have log-in details, click the SIGN UP button.)
- After logging in, provide the code in the required field and click the Activate button to complete the process.
NFHS Network is now active on your fireTV or Firestick.
Activate on Roku via nfhsnetwork.com/activate
You can get NFHS Network on your Roku TV and watch Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Baseball, and Ice Hockey.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store on your device. (Select the Streaming Channels option from the Home screen to open Channel Store.)
- Search for the NFHS Network app and select the app from the search results.
- Click the Add channel button to install the NFHS Network app on Roku.
- Open the app and click Sign in to get an activation code.
- Launch a computer or phone browser and visit nfhsnetwork.com/activate.
- If prompted, enter the sign-in credentials and click the LOG IN button.
- Now, enter the code and click the Activate button.
After successful activation, your TV screen will load and let your stream your favorite High School Sports events anytime.
Steps to Activate NFHS Network on Google TV
Google TV is the new name for Android TV. If you have a Google TV or Android-based TV like One Plus TV, Mi TV, etc., follow the steps below to stream NFHS Network –
- On your Google TV, access the Play Store.
- Look for the NFHS Network app using the search option.
- Install the app and launch it to get a code and URL.
- Access nfhsnetwork.com/activate on a separate device (smartphone or PC).
- Provide the log-in details and click LOG IN.
- Type the activation code from your TV and click the Activate button.
How Do I Subscribe to NFHS Network?
You need a valid subscription to stream high school sporting events on any device. If you haven’t subscribed to NFHS Network yet, follow these steps meticulously.
- Open nfhsnetwork.com on your computer or mobile device.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE NOW button.
- Choose an ideal plan – Annual Pass ($69.99 per year) or Monthly Pass ($10.99 per month).
- You are on the log-in page. You can click the LOG IN button and enter the credentials.
- If you don’t have the log-in details, provide your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now, select your preferred school and enter the payment details.
You have successfully subscribed to NFHS Network. Note the NFHS login credentials as you will need them during the activation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You must subscribe to the service to watch your favorite high school sports.
Yes, Roku is a compatible device to stream NFHS Network live. Install the NFHS Network app from the channel store and activate it at nfhsnetwork.com/activate.
You can watch baseball, wrestling, football, basketball, ice hockey, volleyball, and soccer.