An American pay-TV channel, Oxygen lets you watch high-quality crime shows and programs anytime, anywhere if you get the app on your favorite streaming device.
The Oxygen app is available for both streaming and mobile devices. So, you can watch the content on your preferred device, including iOS or Android mobile or tablet, and connected TV devices like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, etc.
You will, however, require the sign-in details of a participating cable or TV provider to watch live TV and stream movies on the Oxygen Network.
Check this post to get started by signing in with your cable, satellite, or digital service and activating the Oxygen app via oxygen.com/link.
Requirements for Activating Oxygen
You will require the following things to watch true crime shows and movies on the big screen.
- A reliable internet connection.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Compatible streaming device.
- A laptop, PC, or smartphone to access the oxygen.com link.
Link Oxygen App on Apple TV
If you want to get the Oxygen app on your Apple TV, follow the easy steps:
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the App Store and look for the Oxygen app.
- Download the app and launch it to generate a unique activation code.
- To complete the remaining activation steps, save the code while accessing oxygen.com/link on a different device.
- Enter the code and click CONTINUE.
- You will need to enter the sign-in credentials of your TV provider to start watching Oxygen programming.
oxygen.com Link on Roku
Another compatible device that lets you watch quality crime programming is Roku. Here’s how to get the Oxygen app on your Roku device:
- Switch on your Roku device and access the home screen.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and install the Oxygen app by clicking the Add channel button.
- Click the Go to Channel to launch the Oxygen app on Roku.
- You will get a link code on your TV.
- Access oxygen.com/link on a different device connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the code when prompted and click the CONTINUE button.
- On the next screen, enter the sign-in details of your TV provider.
- Click the Activate button to start enjoying what you love.
Oxygen on Fire TV
Apple TV and Roku aren’t the only supported devices for Oxygen. If you use an Amazon Fire TV, you can check the steps below to start streaming.
- Access the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Type Oxygen and click the Get button to install the app.
- Open the app and note down the code that appears on the TV screen.
- Go to the activation page (oxygen.com/link) on your mobile phone or computer.
- Enter the code and follow the on-screen prompts to use your log-in credentials.
- Once your Fire TV is activated, you can watch Oxygen on the big screen.
Activate Oxygen on Android TV at oxygen.com/link
Refer to the easy steps below to activate the Oxygen channel on Android TV:
- On your Android TV, go to the Play Store and search for the Oxygen app.
- Install the app and open it.
- As you launch the Oxygen app on your TV, you will see a unique activation code.
- This code will help you complete the activation process.
- Keep the screen visible while you access oxygen.com/link.
- Enter the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Log in with your TV provider credentials to confirm the code.
- Click the Activate button.
- You are now ready to stream Oxygen on Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Oxygen without cable. Make sure you subscribe to Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, Fubo TV, DIRECTV STREAM, or YouTube TV.
– After getting the code, visit oxygen.com/link on a web browser.
– Enter the code and click the CONTINUE button.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
To watch Oxygen for free, you need to sign in with your TV provider.
Yes, you can install and watch Oxygen on Roku. Check the steps above to access the entire catalog and live content.