If you are looking for the largest selection of Spanish content from around the world, you need to subscribe to Pantaya. This American OTT streaming service brings you a vast collection of content targeted toward Hispanic and Spanish-language viewers.
Pantaya offers videos in high definition that you can enjoy at home on your streaming device by activating the Pantaya app at pantaya.com/activate.
The Pantaya app is available on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and smart devices like iPads, iPhones, and Android smartphones.
You can stream Pantaya on your preferred device if you confirm the following prerequisites.
- An account with Pantaya (subscription).
- Supported streaming device.
- A second device – computer, mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- High-speed Internet connection.
Activate Pantaya on Apple TV at pantaya.com/activate
You can install the Pantaya app on your Apple TV and activate it via pantaya.com/activate to watch incredible Spanish-language shows and movies.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Apple TV.
- Access the home screen and navigate the App Store using the remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Pantaya app.
- Click the Get button to install the app on Apple TV.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app to generate an activation code.
- Note down the code, and open pantaya.com/activate on another device – a computer or mobile phone.
- Enter the activation code.
- After entering the code, press the yellow SUBMIT button.
- If you are already signed in, your device will be ready within moments.
You can now stream your favorite programs, such as Senorita89, La Casa de las Flores, Élite, Monarca, and La Casa de Papel on Apple TV.
How to Get Pantaya on Roku
The Pantaya app is available on the Roku Channel Store. If you own a Roku device, refer to the steps below to activate the channel using the official activation page and watch your favorite Spanish movies and shows on the big screen.
- Switch on your Roku device and press the Home icon on the remote.
- From the home screen, scroll up or down to access the Streaming Channels option.
- Under it, select the Search Channels option to access the Search feature.
- Here, you need to type Pantaya with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Once your desired app turns up on the screen, you need to add it to your device by clicking the Add Channel button.
- After installing the app, click the Go to Channel button to launch the Pantaya app on Roku.
- Inside the app, you will see an activation code.
- Save the code before visiting pantaya.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code and click the Submit button.
- Next, enter the sign-in details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Your Roku screen will load automatically. So you are all set to enjoy Spanish shows and new blockbusters on the big screen.
pantaya.com Activate on Fire TV
Fire TV users can refer to the following steps to activate the Pantaya app on their favorite device.
- Ensure the Fire TV device is connected to your TV and has the best Internet connection.
- Now, go to the home screen, and from there, you need to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Here, you need to look for the Pantaya app.
- After finding it, click the Get button to install the app.
- Launch the app to get a unique code. This code will help you complete the activation process. So, save it before leaving for the activation page on another device.
- Access pantaya.com/activate and enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Click the SUBMIT button and go to the sign-in page.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Your Fire TV device is now ready to stream the Pantaya app.
Steps to Install & Activate Pantaya App on Android TV
Let us walk you through the steps below to install and activate the Pantaya app on your Android TV –
- Access the Android TV home screen and navigate to the Play Store.
- Search for the Pantaya app and click the Install button.
- After successful installation, launch the app to get an activation code.
- Leave the TV screen active and visit pantaya.com/activate on a second device.
- Type the code displayed on your Android TV and click SUBMIT.
- Provide the sign-in details and click the ACTIVATE button.
Your Android TV is now active, and you can watch your favorite shows and movies.
Check the above steps carefully to activate the Pantaya app on your streaming device or Smart TV. After successful activation, you can watch all your favorite Spanish-language movies and shows.
How to Sign up or Subscribe to Pantaya?
You can’t complete the activation process unless you subscribe to Pantaya or have the sign-in credentials. Look at the below steps to create an account with Pantaya.
- On your computer, launch a browser and open pantaya.com.
- Click the START FREE TRIAL option.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Now select your preferred subscription plan (Monthly or Annual).
- Select the payment method (Credit card or Paypal) and enter the required payment details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the subscription.
Note: You will be charged only after the FREE TRIAL. If you don’t want to continue, cancel during the free trial, and you will not be charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can enjoy Pantaya for $1 per month for the first three months. After three months, you will pay $5.99 per month.
If you are a Prime member, you can watch Pantaya by adding the channel and 100+ more.
You can cancel your Pantaya subscription anytime by following these steps –
– On your streaming device, go to Menu.
– Go to Subscriptions.
– Select Pantaya and click the Cancel subscription option.
If you encounter a problem, you can reach Pantaya customer support at [email protected].