Paramount Network is a premium entertainment platform and home to shows like Bar Rescue, Lip Sync Battle, Yellowstone, and Ink Master.
If you want to watch the latest episodes of your favorite shows on the big screen, you need to install the app and activate it on the official activation page – paramountnetwork.com/activate.
Ensure you subscribe to a participating service provider like DIRECTV, Xtream, Verizon, or Hulu to access the original and exclusive content on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and smart devices like iOS and Android.
Not only do you require the sign-in details of a TV provider, but also you need to consider a few things like a decent internet connection and a compatible streaming device. Here’s a sneak peek into what you need to activate the Paramount Network app on your TV-connected devices.
- Sign-in details of a satellite, cable, or IPTV provider (Optimum, YouTube TV, Sudden Link, Spectrum, Hulu, Dish, DirecTV Stream, Xtream, DirecTV, Cox, Verizon, and AT&T U-Verse)
- Compatible devices (Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, iOS, and Android)
- Reliable internet connection.
- A separate device to access paramountnetwork.com activate link.
paramountnetwork.com/activate – Activate on Apple TV
If you are a fan of Paramount Network and want to watch its top shows, such as 68 Whisky, Bar Rescue, Battle of the Fittest Couples, Ink Master, It Was Him: The Many Murders of Ed Edwards, Lip Sync Battle, Marriage Rescue, Take Action Films, and Yellowstone, learn how to add & activate the app on your Apple TV device.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the Paramount app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installing the app, open it.
- You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Take note of it before navigating to the activation page – paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- Here, you will enter the 7-digit activation code and click the CONTINUE button.
- On the following screen, enter the sign-in details provided by your cable operator.
- The system will verify the details.
After successful verification, you will be ready to watch Paramount Network on Apple TV.
Activate Paramount Network on Fire TV
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating Paramount Network on Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your TV.
- Search for the Paramount Network app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- A unique activation code will display on your TV screen.
- Please write it down, and open a web browser.
- Go to the activation page, i.e., paramountnetwork.com/activate, and enter the code.
- Next, enter your TV provider username and password.
You are now ready to watch Paramount Network on your Fire TV.
Paramountnetwork.com Activate on Roku
Let us walk you through the activation steps below.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- Now, press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- From there, scroll down to the Streaming Channels section.
- Select the Search Channels option under it.
- Now, use the virtual keyboard to find the Paramount Network TV app.
- Click the Add channel button once you see the app.
- Return to the home screen and launch the channel.
- You should see a unique activation code and a URL on the TV screen.
- Leave the screen visible while you go ahead with the rest of the activation steps.
- Open a compatible browser on your computer to access paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV and click the Continue button.
- Select your TV provider and enter the sign-in details.
Wait for a few seconds to start enjoying Paramount Network on Roku.
How to Watch Paramount Network on iOS and Android
Want to stream Paramount Network on the go? Install the app on your smartphone or tablet to watch your favorite programs.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone/ iPad or visit Play Store on your Android phone/ tablet.
- Search for the Paramount Network app in the store.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the app on your device.
- Launch the app and sign in to your TV provider account to access your favorite shows.
If you already have a pay-TV subscription, use the above steps carefully to activate Paramount Network on any device you like.
Contact your TV provider if you run into a severe problem. You may delete the app and reinstall it to fix it yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, the Paramount Network programs aren’t available on Netflix. The latter is a standalone streaming platform offering a wide range of original programming.
Although you can enjoy a few episodes for free, you can unlock more shows, episodes, and live TV with a pay-TV subscription.
– Delete the app and reinstall it.
– Check your internet connection.
– Clear app cache.
– Always use a compatible browser.
– Use a valid activation code.
– Contact your TV provider if nothing works for you.