Pop TV is an entertainment channel owned by Paramount Global. Formerly known as Electronic Program Guide, Pop, initially launched in 1981, has a massive customer base of more than 73 million as of April 2022.
Pop customers enjoy Pop originals, including One Day at a Time, Schitt’s Creek, and Florida Girls. If you are also interested, make sure you subscribe to the Pop channel through a participating TV provider.
To activate the Pop TV app on your streaming device, enter the activation code on poptv.com/activate and log in with your TV provider.
You can enjoy online movies, full episodes, and on-air live-stream on your favorite streaming devices like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV.
Here are the prerequisites to activate the Pop channel on your TV.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Stable internet connection.
- A compatible streaming device.
- A mobile phone or computer.
Activate Pop on Apple TV at poptv.com/activate
If you don’t have the Pop app on your Apple TV, refer to the steps below to install and activate it using the poptv.com activate code.
- Sneak into the App Store from the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Search for the Pop app in the App Store.
- Click the Get button to install it on Apple TV.
- Now, launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading to the activation page.
- Visit poptv.com/activate on a device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button to finish the process.
- Sign in with your TV provider to watch Live TV or Full Episodes on your Apple TV.
poptv.com Activate on Roku
Check the steps below to install and activate Pop TV on Roku and smoothly carry out the activation process.
- Switch on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen.
- From there, scroll down to access the Streaming Channels option.
- Under it, select the Search Channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Pop in the search bar.
- Click the Add channel button once the Pop app appears on the TV screen.
- After installation, launch the Pop TV on Roku.
- Click on sign-in and note down the activation code.
- Now, head to poptv.com/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the code in the required field and click the Activate option.
- Now select your TV provider from the given option.
- Sign in using your service provider credentials to complete the activation process.
Pop TV is now active on your Roku streaming device.
How Do I Activate Pop Now on Android TV
If you own an Android TV, you wouldn’t mind checking the steps below.
- Android TV users need to get the Pop app from the Google Play Store on the device.
- Use the virtual keyboard to install the app.
- After installing it, open the app to generate a unique activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while carrying out the remaining steps.
- Go to the activation page – poptv.com/activate.
- Enter the code and tap the Activate button.
- Sign in with your TV provider account to verify your subscription.
Within seconds, your TV screen will load automatically. You are all set to stream the Pop channel on Android TV.
Hope you find the above tips handy to activate and stream Pop on your streaming device or smart TV. Apart from streaming devices, you can get the Pop Now app on your smartphones to watch Pop programs on the go. If you run into a problem, contact your TV provider. They should get rid of the issue instantaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
To stream Pop TV on the big screen, you need to install the Pop app from the application store, launch the app to get an activation code, and use the code at poptv.com/activate.
Yes, you can watch Pop TV on DirecTV – Channel 273.
Cord-cutters can watch Pop shows and episodes without cable via streaming services like YouTube TV, Hulu, fuboTV, and DirecTV.