PS Vue or PlayStation Vue is a subscription-based American streaming service launched by Sony (Sony Interactive Entertainment). Initially launched for PS4 and PS3 consoles, Sony launched its official PS Vue app for Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, and Roku devices.
If you subscribe to PS Vue, let us tell you how to add & activate the PS Vue app on your favorite Roku device at psvue.com/activateroku.
Note: The PlayStation Vue service has been discontinued since 2020.
You must possess the following things for a hassle-free activation process.
- PS Vue subscription
- Sony sign-in details
- Roku supported model
- Another device (mobile or computer)
- A high-speed and reliable internet connection
How to Activate PSVue on Roku via psvue.com/activateroku
Roku is the most popular streaming device in the United States. If your Roku player is already set up, check the steps below to install & activate the PS Vue app via psvue.com/activateroku.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Access the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down to Streaming Channels.
- Select the Search Channels option and search for the PS Vue app.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app on your Roku device.
- After installation, click the Go to Channel option to launch the PS Vue app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Write down the code, and open a web browser on another device.
- Visit psvue.com/activateroku.
- Enter your Sony sign-in details (Click Create New Account if you don’t have one).
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter the activation code and click the Activate button to finish the process.
A top-rated subscription-based streaming service, PS Vue offers an array of exciting content that you can view on the big screen. Follow the above steps carefully and complete the activation process. The system will verify your details, which will take a few seconds before allowing you to enjoy the PS Vue streaming service on Roku.
If you use a supported Roku device, you will be able to install the PS Vue app from the Roku Channel Store. Then, open the app to get a unique activation code. You need to save the code before accessing the activation URL – psvue.com/activateroku. Then, use the sign-in details and enter the code to complete the process.
You can get the PS Vue app on the following streaming platforms – Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, PlayStation consoles, and smartphones.
If you can’t access the activation URL or encounter an error while activating the app on your Roku device, check the following troubleshooting tips.
– Use a reliable internet connection.
– Don’t use an expired activation code.
– Use the correct sign-in details.
– Update your Roku device.
– Install an updated app.
You can’t subscribe to PlayStation Vue and access its content as the service is unavailable.