Rocket League is a popular computer game based on the soccer video game, and the game has a unique vehicular soccer mode design.
Video game lovers can play the game on PlayStation 4 and Microsoft with the support of other players to advance the game and score goals in their opponent’s net. Psyonix has designed and developed Rocket League.
To play the game on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, you must create an Epic Games account and link the game to a platform via rocketleague.com/activate.
Looks confusing? In this guide, we will help you activate and play your favorite soccer game on your preferred platform.
What Do You Need to Activate Rocket League
Do you already have these requirements? If not, ensure these details are handy to augment the activation process.
- Epic Games sign-in details.
- Wi-fi recommended.
- You will need a compatible gaming platform like Xbox Box, Nintendo, etc.
- A computer or mobile phone to access rocketleague/activate link.
Easy Steps to Activate Rocket League at rocketleague.com/activate
Do you already have your Epic Games account? Great! Keep the credentials handy while linking your platform or device to your EG account.
- On your gaming platform, launch the game, i.e., Rocket League.
- It will prompt you to sign in by clicking the Sign-in button.
- Choose how you want to sign in.
- Go to epicgames.com/activate and follow the on-screen prompts to enter the activation code.
- Now, select a Primary Platform.
- Select your Primary Platform – XP Level, Competitive Rank, or Rocket Pass progress.
- Depending on your Primary Platform, select the YES or NO option.
- Open rocketleague.com/activate on another device, and enter the required login details to select a Rocket League Platform for your Epic Games account.
Once your Primary Platform is confirmed, you are all set to enjoy the game.
How to Sign up for an Epic Games Account
Creating an Epic Games account shouldn’t be tedious if you want to sign up with STEAM, Nintendo Account, Xbox Live, PlayStation, Google, Facebook, Apple, or Email. Check the details below to sign up quickly.
- Launch your web browser and access the Epic Games account registration page.
- Use your Google, Facebook, or Apple account to sign up. Or, you can select your gaming platforms like Xbox Live, Nintendo Account, or Steam. Also, you can create your Epic Games account by providing your email address.
- Select your account if you want to choose any of the above accounts.
- If you want to select your email, click Sign Up with Epic Games.
- Enter your date of birth and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create your Epic Games profile.
Now that the Epic account is ready, you can use the credentials to sync your Rocket league account at rocketleague.com/activate.
How to Sign in to Epic Games Account
To stay signed in, you need to –
- Access the sign-in page on your computer.
- Choose how you want to sign in to your Epic Games account.
- Click the Sign In with Epic Games option if you have the account credentials. Or else, select how you want to sign in.
- It is that simple!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Epic Games account is your gateway to log in and play games developed by Epic Games. If you already have an account, you can use the same account to play all games developed by Epic Games. All you have to do is to link your game platform.
To play Rocket League, link your Epic Games account with your RL platform and access your Rocket League Inventory, Rocket Pass Progress, and Competitive Rank.
Go to rocketleague.com/activate and click the login option. If you already have the login details, you can use them to log in. Or, you can sign up by selecting an account with Facebook, Google, Xbox Live, Nintendo, PlayStation, etc.
The straight answer should be a big NO. You will surely need an Epic Games account to play Rocket League.