Serve is a financial account with no hidden fees, no minimum balance, and no credit check. You can set up direct deposits, get cash at ATMs, make easy purchases, and pay bills where the Serve card is accepted.
The serve Card, backed by American Express, is a prepaid debit card that lets you manage your money easily. If you don’t have a Serve card, let us help you get a Serve card and activate it at serve.com/activate to access its full benefits.
To enjoy all the perks and benefits Serve offers, you must sign up for a Serve account. After signing up, you should consider getting a prepaid debit card for shopping and paying bills.
Here are the prerequisites for getting a Serve card and activating it online or by phone.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Residents who are over 18 years old.
- In some states, the minimum age is 19.
Steps to Activate Serve Card at serve.com/activate
You can activate your new Serve card online using the steps below –
- Visit serve.com/activate and enter the log-in details.
- After entering your Username and Password, click the Log In button.
- Click the Activate option and enter your name, card number, and SSN.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the Serve card activation process.
Activate Serve Card by Phone
You can call 1-800-954-0559 to activate your Serve card. Make sure you have the card details handy before calling the activation number.
How to set up a Serve Account?
Signing up with Serve is easy. Keep a few details handy to get started and complete the task effortlessly.
- A valid email address.
- Your SSN.
- You must be 18 years old. (If you are a resident of Nebraska or Alabama, you should be 19.)
Let’s learn how to create an account with Serve.
- Go to serve.com on a web browser.
- Click the Get Started option on the top-right.
- Now on the pop-up window, click Open an account.
- On the next page, scroll down and click the Next button.
- Enter details like Username, Email, and Password.
- After entering all the required information, click the Next button.
- Then, provide your personal details like your First and Last Name.
- Please review all the provider information and confirm it.
Your Serve account is now ready.
How to Get a Serve Card?
Before activating your Serve card, you must get one. Your account is now ready, so you are all set to buy a temporary Serve card. It is available at thousands of participating retail locations throughout the country.
To get a Serve American Express Reloadable Prepaid Card, visit Dollar General, Walgreens/Duane Reade, Rite Aid, Family Dollar, Sheetz, or Walmart.
Once your retailer hands you the Serve card, you have to activate it at serve.com/activate.
What Are the Perks and Benefits of Serve Card?
Your Serve card offers the following most recognized benefits –
- FDIC Insurance
- Emergency Assistance
- Fraud Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
– On a computer or mobile device, visit secure.serve.com/register.
– Scroll down and click the Next button.
– Enter the card number & CVV and click the Next button.
– Provide your details and SSN on the next screen.
– Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Serve card.
To activate your card online, you need to be ready with your Serve card and account details.
– On your computer, access serve.com/activate.
– Enter the log-in details.
– Follow the on-screen guidelines and enter your name, card number, and SSN.
– There you go! Your card is activated.
If there’s unauthorized access, your Serve card may have been blocked. Call Serve customer service from your registered number to get help.
Log into your Serve account or call the customer service number – you must use either of the ways to activate your Serve card before using it. You may contact the customer service team at 1-800-954-0559 if you need help.