Telemundo is the best streaming service to catch up on your favorite Spanish shows, TV series, and telenovelas. Be it narco series, comedy, romance, biographical series, drama, Colombian novelas, Mexican novelas, Turkish dramas, or old telenovelas, you can stream them all by activating the Telemundo app at telemundo.com/activar.
Spanish shows and TV series are known for their highly engaging plots and twists. If you don’t understand the language, use the English subtitles below each program. Apart from adults, Telemundo has suitable content for your little ones.
All you require is to activate the Telemundo app on your streaming device using a Pay-TV provider subscription.
Telemundo App Compatible Devices
- Roku TV and Roku Stick
- Apple TV (4th generation and later), iPhones, and iPads.
- Android TVs, phones, and tablets.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Fire Tablets
- Echo Shows
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- Xbox One
- Mac and PC browsers
Things You Will Need for Activating Telemundo
- Wifi connection
- Streaming device – Roku, Apple, Android, or Fire TV
- Participating TV Provider account.
- A phone, computer, laptop, or tablet.
How to Activate Telemundo on Fire TV at telemundo.com/activar?
- Go to the Find section from your Fire TV main menu.
- Enter Telemundo in the search field and select the app from the search result.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- Post-installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- A one-time unique code along with activation instructions will be presented on your screen.
- Open safari, chrome, or any other browser on your second device, and visit telemundo.com/activar.
- Enter the code in the suggested field and click the CONTINUAR button.
- Next, sign in using your TV Provider account credentials and complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- The Telemundo app is now ready on your Fire TV device.
Activate Telemundo App on Roku at telemundo.com/activar
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels section from the Roku home screen.
- Tap the Search option and type Telemundo in the search field.
- Select the Telemundo app from the search result and press the Add channel option.
- Upon installation, tap the Go to channel button to launch the app.
- The next screen will display a unique activation code.
- Go to the Telemundo activation page – telemundo.com/activar on your computer or mobile device.
- In the field next to “Ingresa el Código de Activación”, enter the activation code and tap the CONTINUAR button.
- Select your service provider and sign in using your TV Provider login credentials.
- The Telemundo app programming is now accessible on your Roku device.
Steps to Watch & Activate Telemundo App on Your Android TV
- Open the Apps section on your Android TV.
- Select the Google Play Store option.
- Using the search field in the Play Store, look for the Telemundo app.
- Once located, tap the Install button to install the app on your Smart Android TV.
- When installed, press Open to start the application.
- The TV screen will show an alpha-numeric code and activation link – telemundo.com/activar.
- Open the activation link on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the “Ingresa el Código de Activación” box and tap CONTINUAR.
- Sign in to your TV provider account and follow the on-screen prompts.
- After successful activation, your Android TV screen will refresh.
- Telemundo app is now active on your Android TV.
Install & Activate Telemundo App on Apple TV
- Look for the Telemundo app in the App Store of your Apple TV.
- Install it by tapping the Get button.
- Next, select Open to launch the Telemundo app.
- You will see a unique code and activation instructions on your TV screen.
- While keeping this screen visible, open a web browser on your smartphone or computer.
- Visit the activation URL – telemundo.com/activar.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click on the CONTINUAR button.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your TV provider account.
- Return to your Apple TV and start watching your favorite Telemundo shows.
Telemundo Activation Failed: Troubleshooting Tips
- Check your internet connection.
- Make sure your streaming device/smart TV Is running on the latest Operating System available.
- Delete the Telemundo app cache/data and then access it.
- Restart your streaming device/smart TV.
- Delete the Telemundo app and install it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
The quality of videos in the Telemundo app depends on your internet speed. Therefore, make sure your internet speed is fast enough to stream videos in the app. Also, avoid using multiple devices at the same time to connect to the internet.
No, watching Telemundo shows on Roku or any other streaming device requires you to have a subscription through your TV Provider.
1. Go to the Settings section on your Fire TV.
2. Select the Applications option.
3. Under Applications, tap the Manage Installed Applications option.
4. Select the Telemundo app.
5. Then, tap the Clear Cache and Clear Data option.
The first time you sign up for an NBC Universal Profile, you get a one-time three-credit grant that doesn’t expire ever. You can use each credit to access a locked episode of an NBC TV show. However, remember that the credit does not work for live streams.