If you spent a lot of time watching videos and reality shows of your favorite social media personalities, subscribing to the Zeus Network will always be worth it. Run by well-known faces like King Bach, DeStorm Power, Amanda Cerny, and Lemuel Plummer, the Zeus Network is a rapid-growing subscription-based video streaming service.
It features scripted and unscripted programs, such as The Real Dumbass World, Joseline’s Cabaret, Life with Lil Tay, Pretty Girls Lit, B. Simone’s You’re My Boooyfriend and The Real Blac Chyna.
To watch these programs and many more, you must install the Zeus Network app on your preferred device. The Zeus Network app is available on multiple streaming platforms like Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and Fire TV. Read this guide and learn how to stream Zeus shows by activating the app via thezeusnetwork.com/activate.
Before checking out the activation process, we would like you to look at a few important things for a hassle-free streaming experience.
You must possess the following things to begin the activation process.
- Wifi internet
- Streaming device or Smart TV
- Mobile or computer with a compatible browser
- An account with Zeus Network Subscription
Zeus Activation URL – thezeusnetwork.com/activate
How to Activate Zeus Network on Apple TV
You can get the Zeus Network app on your Apple TV by following the below steps.
- From the home screen of your Apple TV, navigate to the App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Zeus Network app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, you must open it to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code, and open your computer or mobile device to access the activation page – thezeusnetwork.com/activate.
- If you aren’t signed in already, you will be prompted to do that.
- You will be encouraged to enter the code displayed on the Apple TV.
- Click the Activate button.
The app will refresh, letting you watch Zeus programs from the comfort of your home.
Activate Zeus Network on Roku at thezeusnetwork.com/activate
Roku lovers can also enjoy Zeus shows and episodes anytime by adding & activating the official app. Here’s a step-by-step guide for your reference.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- Go to the Channel Store and search for Zeus Network.
- The Zeus Network app will appear on the screen.
- Click the Add Channel button.
- Once the Zeus Network app is installed, locate it on the home screen.
- So, click the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
- You will receive a unique activation code on your TV.
- Visit thezeusnetwork.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the sign-in details and provide the code in the right field.
- Complete the process and start streaming Zeus Network programs on Roku.
Install & Activate Zeus Network on Android TV
Here’s how you can activate the Zeus Network app on your Android TV.
- Please turn on your device and make sure it is connected to a stable Internet connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
- Access the home screen of your Android TV.
- Use the remote to navigate to the Play Store.
- Type Zeus Network and click the Install option.
- Now that you have the Zeus Network installed on your device, it is time to get an activation code.
- So, return to the TV home screen and launch the app.
- Now, save the code before accessing the activation URL – thezeusnetwork.com/activate.
- On the activation page, enter the email address.
- Enter the password.
- After signing in, enter the code and click the Activate button to finish.
Your Android TV is now ready to stream Zeus Network.
Activate Zeus on Fire TV using thezeusnetwork.com/activate
Here’s another device that lets you enjoy Zeus programs on the big screen.
- Install the Zeus Network from the Amazon App Store.
- Generate a unique activation code by launching the app and using the sign-in credentials.
- Save the code and head to thezeusnetwork.com/activate.
- Ensure you access the activation link on a compatible browser to avoid errors.
- Use your Zeus Network email address and password to sign in.
- Enter the code and complete the activation process.
It will take a few moments to get you a success message. So, get ready to enjoy Bad Boys: Los Angeles, One Mo’ Chance Season 2: The Reunion, Joseline’s Cabaret Las Vegas, The Conversation, and Doses Of Draya.
Zeus Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
A technical issue may thwart the activation process. Here are the troubleshooting tips to follow.
- The activation process will fail if your Internet signal is weak. Fix it before jumping on to the activation steps.
- Delete the Zeus Network app and reinstall it to eliminate any technical issues with the app. Update it if it asks for it.
- Use sign-in details carefully to avoid the wrong credentials issues.
How to Create a Zeus Network Account?
Don’t have a Zeus account? Unfortunately, you can’t stream its popular shows on your favorite device. So, refer to the steps below to subscribe and create an account with the Zeus Network.
- Open your computer and access thezeusnetwork.com.
- Click the Subscribe Now button to access the Create Your Account page.
- Provide the required details and choose your plan.
- Next, enter your payment details and click the Start Subscription button.
You are ready with your Zeus Network account.
There you go! We hope you will be able to activate the Zeus Network on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV without encountering an issue.
If you run an activation error, you can use the above steps or contact Zeus customer support for immediate assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there’s a certain fee to watch Zeus programs on your streaming device. The subscription-based streaming service has both monthly ($5.99/month) and annual ($59.99/year) subscription plans.
The simplest way to enjoy Zeus shows and series is to install the Zeus Network app on your TV from the app store and activate it using the official activation page thezeusnetwork.com/activate.
Yes, you can cancel your Zeus subscription anytime by clicking the Cancel Subscription option.