Launched as the Learning Channel, TLC initially focused on instructional and educational programming before drifting away to offer real-time entertainment programs, including reality shows, personal stories, and popular series.
Viewers can subscribe to the channel through a participating TV provider to watch shows like Sister Wives, 90 Day Fiancé, Long Island Medium, My Big Fat Fabulous Life, and Pimple Popper.
There’s a little homework to be done to stream these great works on your TV-connected streaming device such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Xbox One gaming console.
Tips & Tricks to Activate TLC GO at tlc.com/activate
To access shows from up to 15 networks, including TLC, AHC, HGTV, etc., on your streaming device, you need to install the TLC GO app and visit tlc.com/activate on another device to activate it.
TLC is a paid service, so you are encouraged to get a subscription from a cable provider to watch its original programming. However, there are a few more things that you will require.
- Subscribe to TLC through a participating TV provider.
- Install the latest TLC GO app.
- Use a compatible device and a second device.
- A high-speed internet service.
Activate TLC GO on Apple TV
Install the TLC GO app from the App Store and go to the tlc.com activate URL to complete the process smoothly.
- Switch on your Apple TV and make your way to the App Store.
- Search for the TLC GO app using the virtual keyboard.
- Install the app and launch it on your Apple TV.
- A unique activation code should appear on the screen.
- Note down the code and visit tlc.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the code and tap the Link TV Provider button.
- Sign in using your TV provider credentials to link your device.
After successful verification, you can watch TLC programming on your Apple TV.
tlc.com Activate on Fire TV
You can use the steps below to activate TLC GO app on your Fire TV/ Firestick –
- Please turn on your Fire TV and navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the App Store and search for the TLC GO app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the Get or Download button to install the TLC GO app on Fire TV.
- After installation, launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while you open a browser on your computer or mobile device to access tlc.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click the option that says Link Your Provider.
- Enter the required sign-in details and click the SUBMIT button.
The TLC channel gets activated on your Fire TV if the entered details are correct.
Link your TV Provider to Activate TLC on Roku
Roku users can stick to the below-furnished steps to watch TLC favorites like OutDaughtered, My 600-lb Life, Dr. Pimple Popper, Sister Wives, and Seeking Sister Wife.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and install the TLC GO channel.
- Launch the app and note down the activation code.
- Type tlc.com/activate after launching your favorite browser.
- Enter the code and click the Link Your Provider option.
- Enter the sign-in credentials – Email Address and Password.
You are now ready to watch TLC on Roku.
How to Watch TLC on Xbox One
Apart from streaming devices, you can watch TLC shows on your Xbox One gaming console. The steps to install and activate TLC on Xbox are nearly the same.
- Access the home screen of your Xbox device.
- Go to the Xbox Store to install the TLC GO app.
- Press Open to launch the app on your TV.
- Inside the app, follow the prompts to generate an activation code along with instructions.
- You need to save the code before accessing tlc.com/activate on another device.
- Type the code carefully and enter the TV provider sign-in details.
Once verified, you can binge-watch your favorite TLC shows on Xbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your TV provider will let you watch TLC content for free. Contact your TV provider if it doesn’t offer the TLC channel.
TV providers like Spectrum, Xfinity, Cox, Frontier, Mediacom, Sparklight, and U-Verse support this American cable TV channel.
You may like to take a look at the following troubleshooting tips if you can’t activate the TLC GO app.
Check your internet connection: This is probably one of the first things to do when you can’t complete the activation process. Get in touch with your ISP for immediate assistance.
TV provider sign-in details: Before starting the activation process, you must keep the sign-in information with your TV provider ready. If the credentials don’t work, you must contact your TV provider.
Delete App Cache: Yes, you must delete the app cache if the app doesn’t behave properly.