Download the TNT app on your streaming device for great shows, live sports, and movies, and get ready for a thrill ride. All you have to do is activate the TNT app at tntdrama.com/activate.
Originally an abbreviation for Turner Network Television, TNT or tntdrama.com is a part of Turner Entertainment Digital that makes streaming live sports, full episodes, and movies easy.
You must sign in with your TV provider to enjoy shows like Claws, Snowpiercer, Bones & Charmed, and Animal Kingdom. Here’s a step-by-step guide on activating TNT Drama on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV via tntdrama.com/activate.
TNT TV App Supported Devices
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Android Mobile and Tablet
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Stable high-speed internet connection (wired or wireless).
- A Streaming Device or Smart TV.
- Participating TV Provider account details.
- An additional device like Phone, PC, tablets, etc.
Activate TNT Drama App at tntdrama.com/activate on Android TV
- Access the Apps option on your Android TV.
- Select the Google Play Store in the Apps section.
- Search and select the Watch TNT app.
- Tap the Install option to download and add the app to your Android TV.
- Tap the Open button after installation to launch the TNT Drama app.
- An activation code will present to you on the next screen.
- Keep this screen active and visit tntdrama.com/activate on your Phone/PC browser.
- Select the Android TV option from the “My device is…” drop-down menu and click CONTINUE.
- Next, enter the activation code and tap the SUBMIT option.
- Then, select your TV Provider and sign in using its login credentials to complete the activation process.
- The TNT Drama app is now active on your Android TV.
Activate TNT Drama App on Fire TV via TV Provider
- Navigate to the Find section from your Amazon Fire TV home page.
- Search the Watch TNT app in the Find section.
- Install the app by tapping the Get button.
- After installation, launch the TNT Drama app on Fire TV.
- A unique registration code along with activation instructions will display on your screen.
- Now, visit tntdrama.com/activate on the browser of your second device.
- Under the “My device is…” drop-down menu, select the “Amazon Fire TV” option.
- Next, enter the code in the given field and press the SUBMIT option.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider credentials and complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- You can now access the TNT Drama app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Steps to Activate TNT Drama App on Apple TV
- Get to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the search box of the App Store, type Watch TNT.
- Select the app from the search result and press the Get button.
- Wait for the application to get installed on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, press Open to launch the app.
- You will see a code and activation link on your TV screen.
- Open the activation link tntdrama.com/activate on the browser of your second device.
- Click on the “My device is…” option to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Apple TV from the menu.
- Next, enter the code in the provided field and press the SUBMIT button.
- Then, select your TV Provider (if prompted) and sign in with its credentials.
- After completing the on-screen prompts, you can watch the TNT Drama app on your Apple TV.
tntdrama.com/activate-Activate on Roku
- Open the Streaming Channels option from the home screen of your Roku device.
- Select the Search option to find the Watch TNT app.
- Once found, select the app and click the Add channel button.
- The app will now start installing on your streaming device.
- Tap the Go to channel button after installation.
- Inside the app, you will see a one-time unique code.
- Launch a browser on your second device and open the activation link- tntdrama.com/activate.
- On the next screen, select Roku, enter the code in the provided field and click SUBMIT.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider login credentials and complete the rest of the on-screen prompts.
- After successful activation, your Roku-connected TV screen will refresh.
- TNT drama app is now activated on your Roku device.
- Check your internet connection.
- Update your streaming device or Smart TV to the latest version.
- An activation code is valid for a few minutes only. Use it before it expires.
- Enter the login credentials of your TV Provider account correctly.
- Clear the TNT app cache and data.
- Restart the TNT Drama app.
- Reboot your Streaming Device and then access the app.
- Delete the Watch TNT app and reinstall it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The live streams of the network and full episodes of some of the TNT shows and movies are only for subscribers with participating TV providers. So, TNT needs to verify your subscription by prompting you to sign in with the username and password associated with your TV service provider.
The service is only available to participating TV providers’ customers who subscribe to the Turner network in their package. However, some content is unlocked and open without a login.
Make sure you sign in to your TV provider account on the provider’s official website.
If you see a “Can’t verify your subscription” message, ensure that your TV provider account includes access to TV Everywhere applications.
Try using another web browser.
Clear your browser cache. Also, make sure it is up-to-date.
Delete and reinstall the TNT Drama app.
Unfortunately, there is no payment option provided to watch tntdrama.com. Access to the TNT content is only provided via the TV provider package.