Launched 18 years ago, i.e., January 19, 2004, TV One is another famous American basic cable channel dedicated to African-American history, culture, and life. This channel is owned by Urban One and boasts over 62 million subscribers as of February 2022. The TV One channel offers a potpourri of shows, ranging documentaries, series, films, lifestyle & entertainment-oriented programming, and music performances.
The best way to enjoy these incredible shows and more is by installing and activating the TV One app via tvone.tv/activate. The official TV One app is available on all leading streaming platforms, including Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV.
List of Supported Devices
- Roku streaming players and Roku TV.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- A separate device like a Smartphone, PC, Tablet, or Laptop.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Smart TV or Streaming Device from Roku, Apple, or Android TV.
- A participating service provider account credentials.
Now that you have arranged all the things required for the activation, you can go through these instructions to access the TV One app on Roku, Apple, and Android TV.
Enter Code at tvone.tv/activate to Activate on Roku
Activating the TV One app on your Roku device requires you to first install the app from the Channel Store and then activate the app by visiting tvone.tv/activate. You can find detailed steps here:
- On the main menu of your Roku device, scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Open the Search option under the Streaming Channels section.
- Type “TV One” in the search field and confirm it.
- Select the TV One app and tap the Add channel button.
- Tap the Go to channel button after the installation.
- A registration code will display on your TV screen.
- Now, launch a browser on your second device and open the TV One registration link – tvone.tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code in capital letters and choose your service provider from the given options.
- Then, press the SUBMIT button and sign in using your TV Provider login credentials on the next screen.
Once you complete the activation process, the screen of your Roku-connected TV will refresh, and the TV One app will be linked successfully.
How to Activate TVOne App on Android TV?
- Open the Play Store app from the Apps section of your Android TV.
- In the Play Store app, find the TV One app using the search option.
- Tap the Install button to download and install the TV One app.
- After installing the app, press Open and copy the registration code from the screen.
- On another device, open chrome/safari or a similar browser to visit TV One activation page – tvone.tv/activate.
- Enter the code on the activation page (capital letters) and select your TV provider.
- Next, click on the SUBMIT button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- Then, return to your Android TV and start watching your favorite TV One programming right away.
Activate TV One App on Apple TV at tvone.tv/activate
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Locate and select the TV One app in the App Store.
- Tap the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
- Next, select the Open button to launch the app.
- A one-time registration code and an activation link will appear on your screen.
- Now, open the browser on your computer or mobile device and go to TV One activation link – tvone.tv/activate.
- Enter the registration code on the next screen.
- Select your service provider from the prompted options and click the SUBMIT button.
- Then, complete the on-screen prompts and get back to your Apple TV.
- You will now access the TV One app on your Apple TV.
Although the steps mentioned above will help you activate the TV One app at tvone.tv/activate for various streaming devices, it is still suggested to consider the following precautions to avoid any issues.
- Ensure your internet is functioning properly and sufficient bandwidth is available for your streaming device/Smart TV.
- Your streaming device must be running with the latest updates.
- The activation code is valid for a few minutes only. Use it before it expires.
- Keep the login credentials of your service provider ready as you will need them during the activation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to contact your service provider to request TV One if it is not being offered. Moreover, you can go to the Get TV One page – tvone.tv/get-tv-one to raise your request. The more requests your service provider will receive, the sooner the app becomes available to you.
Unfortunately, TV One does not accept unsolicited TV shows pitches and ideas. Therefore, in the legal rights of both (you and TV One), all pitch materials are returned UNREAD.
– Check issues with your internet connection.
– Make sure your streaming device has sufficient internet bandwidth available.
– Clear the TV One app cache.
– Restart your streaming device and then access the app
If you wish to be on a TV One show, you can go through the information provided here – talent submission guidelines.