What better way to stream USA originals, movies, hit dramas, and more than getting the USA Network app on your favorite device? The USA Network app lets you catch up on the latest episodes and Live TV anytime.
Once activated via usanetwork.com/activatenbcu, USA Network will allow you to watch all your favorite content from the USA and the NBCUniversal family of networks on the big screen.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started by choosing your TV provider (cable, satellite, or digital), sign in with the given credentials, and enjoy popular shows, including Chrisley Knows Best, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Temptation Island, Burlesque, and more.
The USA Network app is available on various streaming devices mentioned below –
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Android (Phone and Tablet)
- Amazon Fire TV (Streaming Stick, TV, and Tablets)
- Roku (Streaming Players and TV)
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Echo Show
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
Prerequisites for the USA Channel Activation
Before following the steps to link USA Network app on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV, there are some specific requirements that you will need to ensure beforehand. These prerequisites include –
- Streaming Device or Smart TV.
- A second device (Smartphone, PC, Tablet, or Laptop).
- Internet connection with reliable speed (wired or wireless).
- Participating service provider login details.
Activate USA Network on Apple TV at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
- On your Apple TV, launch the App Store.
- Use the Search option in the App Store to find the USA Network app.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the USA app.
- Once installed, launch the app by pressing the Open button.
- Follow the instructions (if any) to receive the activation code.
- Once you have the code, open a browser on your second device and visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Enter the code in the provided field and click on the Continue button.
- Then, if prompted, select your service provider and sign in using its login credentials.
- After that, you can watch the USA Network app on your Apple TV.
Activate USA App on Fire TV via Activation Code
- Select the Find option from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- On the Find screen, use the search box to locate the USA Network app.
- Next, select the Get button to download and install the app.
- Tap Open after installation to launch the USA app for the first time.
- A one-time activation code along with instructions will display on your screen.
- Now, open a browser (chrome, safari, etc.) on another device.
- Visit the activation link – usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Submit the activation code on the next page and click Continue.
- Then, select your service provider (if required) and sign in with the relevant credentials.
- You can now access the USA Network app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Link TV Provider to Watch USA Network on Android TV
- On your Android TV, go to Apps > Google Play Store.
- Then, search for the USA Network app in the Play Store app.
- Press the Install button to download the application to your Android TV.
- When installed, tap the Open button.
- Inside the USA app, You will get an activation code.
- Using another device, open the USA Network activation link usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Enter the activation code in the given box and tap the Continue button.
- Select your service provider (if prompted) and log in with its account credentials.
- Then, return to your Android TV.
- The USA Network app should now be linked successfully.
Enter Code at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu to Activate on Roku
- Go to the Steaming Channels > Search option from your Roku device home screen.
- Find the USA Network app in the Search section and select it when found.
- Next, download and install the app by tapping the Add channel button.
- Post-installation, tap the Go to channel button to launch the USA app.
- A one-time registration code and an activation link will be provided to you.
- Now, open a compatible browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) on your second device.
- Open the activation link (usanetwork.com/activatenbcu) in the browser.
- Enter the code on the activation page and tap the Continue button.
- Next, select your service provider on the next screen.
- Then, sign in using the service provider credentials and complete the on-screen prompts.
- After the successful verification, your Roku-connected TV screen will refresh, and you can now watch unlimited content in the USA Network app.
USA Network Activation Failed? – Troubleshooting Tips
In case you are unable to activate the USA Network app by following the steps mentioned above, or if you face any issue while using the app on any of the streaming devices, this could be because of the following reasons –
- There is an issue with your internet connection.
- Your internet speed is low compared to the minimum requirement.
- The activation code has expired.
- You are entering incorrect login credentials for your service provider account.
- An update is pending for your streaming device.
- You have not cleared the USA Network app cache for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you see an error code while entering the activation code at usanetwork.com/activatenbcu to link an OTT device (Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, or Fire TV), consider clearing the browser cache and cookies. You can also try to use a new browser in incognito mode. Also, remember that activation codes refresh every few minutes. If you missed it, you could try linking the device using the new code provided.
The availability of episodes or shows on the USA Network app depends on the streaming rights granted by content partners.
– Streaming library content (complete episodes and clips): 3 Mbps
– Live streaming of your local NBC station: 8 Mbps
– Standard Definition Quality: 1.5 Mbps.
– High Definition Quality: 5 Mbps or above
Although you can watch every episode of any NBCUniversal shows in the streaming library, some series or shows may only offer episodes from the most recent season. This could be due to the unavailability of the streaming rights of past seasons.