Food Network is a renowned lifestyle network that connects people to the “power and joy of food.” Owned by Television Food Network, the channel is committed to entertaining, inspiring, teaching, and empowering viewers through incredible food shows and live cooking classes.
You can stream the channel for free on your TV-connected streaming devices. If your TV provider offers Food Network, you can enjoy a myriad of shows and get the best recipe ideas, healthy eating advice, cooking techniques from top chefs, and more. All you need to do is install the Food Network app on your device and activate it at watch.foodnetwork.com/activate.
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Samsung Tizen
Food Network Activation Requirements
- Streaming device – Roku, Apple, Android, or Fire TV.
- High-speed internet connection (wired or wireless).
- Another device like a phone, PC, tablet, etc. to visit watch.foodnetwork.com/link.
- Participating TV Provider account credentials.
- Connect both your computer and streaming device to the internet.
Activate Food Network App on Android TV via watch.foodnetwork.com/activate
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Look for the Food Network Go app using the search option.
- Once you find the app, tap the Install button.
- After installation, launch the Food Network Go app on Android TV.
- Your TV screen will display a unique activation code to link your TV provider.
- Now, open any browser on another device and visit the Food Network activation page – watch.foodnetwork.com/activate.
- Enter the code and tap on Link TV Provider.
- Select your TV Provider from the list and sign in using your TV Provider login credentials to complete the activation process.
- Return to your Android TV and start enjoying your favorite Food Network programming.
Enter Code to Activate Food Network App on Fire TV
- From your Amazon Fire TV home screen, select the Find option.
- Search for the Food Network Go application.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the Food Network GO app on Fire TV.
- Launch the app after installation.
- A one-time activation code will display on your screen.
- Now, open the Food Network activation URL – watch.foodnetwork.com/activate on your phone/PC browser.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click the Link TV Provider option.
- If prompted, select your TV provider on the next screen.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider account username and password.
- Complete the on-screen prompts and start accessing the Food Network content on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Food Network GO App on Apple TV?
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Type Food Network Go in the App Store’s search field.
- From the search results, select the Food Network Go app and press the Get button.
- The app will begin installing on your Apple TV.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Open the Food Network activation link on your second device.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Link TV Provider button.
- Next, select your TV Provider and sign in with your account credentials.
- Follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
- You can now watch the Food Network app on Apple TV.
Activate Food Network App on your Roku via Pay-TV Provider
- Scroll down to Streaming Channels from your Roku home menu.
- Select the Search option to find the Food Network Go app.
- Select the app from the results and press the Add channel button.
- Wait until the app gets installed on your Roku device.
- Tap on Go to channel to launch the Food Network GO app on Roku TV.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to generate a link code.
- Open a browser on a computer or mobile device and go to the activation link – watch.foodnetwork.com/link.
- Enter the code in the given field and press Link TV Provider.
- Select your TV Provider on the next screen and sign in using your login credentials.
- Food Network GO Channel is now active on your Roku media player.
Tips to Troubleshoot Food Network Activation Issues
- Check your internet connection and fix issues with it (if any).
- Update your streaming device.
- Delete the app cache and data.
- Restart the app and your streaming device.
- Uninstall the Food Network Go app and install it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Food Network Go app includes Closed Captioning on both Live and on-demand episodes.
If you have recently updated your Food Network Go app to the latest version, you will need to repopulate My List with series and episodes.
If you cannot find your TV Provider on the list, your service provider is yet to be partnered with Food Network. You can only watch free content in such a case.
– Check your internet speed.
– Avoid using multiple devices at the same time to access the internet.
– Clear the Food Network Go app cache/data and then access it.
– Restart your streaming device and then access the app.
– Uninstall and reinstall the app.