To access thousands of Catholic movies, audio talks, video-based study programs, documentaries, and audiobooks, install the Formed app on your streaming device and activate it via watch.formed.org/activate.
Make sure you subscribe to Formed to watch Catholic movies like Ignatius of Loyola, Edith Stein: The Seventh Chamber, Life for Life: Maximilian Kolbe, and Restless Heart: The Confessions of Augustine from the best comforts of your home.
Complete Guide to Activate Formed App at watch.formed.org/activate
Whether you own an Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, or the latest Roku device, learn how to install & activate the Formed app using the official activation URL – watch.formed.org/activate.
Steps to Activate Formed on Apple TV
Apple TV supports the Formed app. So, all you need to do is install the app on your Apple TV. Once installed, follow the instructions below to activate the app.
- Turn on your Apple TV and make sure it’s connected to Wi-Fi internet.
- Go to the App Store using the remote.
- Look for the Formed app in the App Store and click the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, launch the Formed app on Apple TV.
- Follow the prompts to get a registration code on your TV screen.
- Now visit watch.formed.org/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
- Enter your email address and click the Next button.
- Then, enter your password, and click Continue.
- Type the activation code displayed on your TV and click Activate to complete the activation process.
Your Apple TV is now ready to stream Formed programming.
Watch Formed.org Activate on Roku
Check the following steps if you wish to watch faith-based movies and documentaries on your Roku device. Don’t forget to keep another device to complete the activation process.
- Access the Roku home screen and navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
- Select the Search Channels option and look for the Formed Roku channel.
- Click the Add Channel button to install the app on your device.
- After installation, click Go to Channel to open the Formed TV app on Roku.
- Launch the app and click SIGN IN to generate an activation code.
- Once you have the code, access watch.formed.org/activate on another device.
- Enter your Email Address and Password to log in.
- Enter the code and click Activate.
- Wait for the screen to get you a message.
Your TV screen should load, and you are all set to watch your favorite programs on Roku.
Activate Formed on Fire TV via watch.formed.org/activate
Fire TV is another popular device to stream Formed. So, you must learn how to install and activate Formed on your FireStick device.
- Turn on your Firestick device and navigate to the home screen menu by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- From there, select the Find option and access the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type FORMED.
- The search results should bring the Formed app on the screen.
- Select the app and install it by pressing the Get button.
- Launch the app to receive a registration code.
- Now, you need to access watch.formed.org/activate.
- Sign in using your Formed account credentials and enter the code.
The Formed app is now active on your fireTV.
Steps to Activate Formed App on Android TV
If you have an Android-based TV such as Mi TV, Sony Bravia, One Plus TV, etc., refer to the easy steps below to get the Formed app –
- Go to the home screen of your Android TV and open the Google Play Store.
- Search for Formed app using the on-screen keyboard.
- When the app appears on the screen, please select it and click the Install button.
- Open the Formed app on your Android TV and click Sign In.
- You will see an activation code along with log-in instructions.
- Keep the screen active while you visit watch.formed.org/activate on a different device.
- Provide the Email Address and Password.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter the code from the TV and click Activate.
Your Android TV screen will refresh automatically and be ready within seconds. You can now watch Formed shows with your family and friends.