If you are a fitness freak, what better way to enjoy your workout than watching some fantastic exercise videos? Les Mills+ workouts are for people who love working out at home.
Subscribe to Les Mills (choose an ideal plan) and get the Les Mills on Demand app on your favorite streaming device to smash your fitness goals.
Android TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox, iOS, and Android devices are compatible devices to watch Les Mills+ videos. If you own any of these devices, learn to activate the Les Mills app via watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate.
Activation Requirements to Consider
- Wireless or ethernet internet connection.
- Streaming media player or smart TV (Apple TV, Android TV, Roku TV, or Fire TV).
- Subscription with Les Mills
- Les Mills account details.
- A separate device (Desktop, Laptop, Phone, or Tablet).
How to Register for a Les Mills Account?
- On a web browser, open the Les Mills Sign-up page – web.lesmillsondemand.com.
- Select the START YOUR FREE TRIAL button.
- Choose your preferred subscription plans by tapping START NOW.
- Then, complete the sign-up form by providing your Email, Password, First Name, and Last Name.
- Then, tap the CREATE ACCOUNT button, make the payment, and complete the on-screen prompts.
- You have successfully created a new Les Mills account.
- Your selected subscription will begin after the completion of a 30-days free trial.
Steps to Activate Les Mills App on Apple TV
- Navigate to the App Store option from your Apple TV home screen.
- Use the search option in the App Store to find the Les Mills app.
- Once located, select the Get button to download and install the app.
- Next, press Open after installation to launch the app.
- Click the SIGN IN option, and you should see a unique activation code in the bottom right corner.
- Keep this screen as it is and visit watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate on your Phone/PC browser.
- Sign in to your Les Mills account if you are not already logged in.
- Enter your activation code in the provided field and click the Connect Device button.
- Your Apple TV screen will automatically refresh, and you can now access the Les Mills app on it.
Activate Les Mills App on Roku via watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate
- Go to the main menu of your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search option and look for the Les Mills app using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, tap the Add Channel button.
- The Les Mills app will begin installing on your Roku device.
- After installation, launch the app and tap on the SIGN IN option.
- You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Navigate to watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate on your second device, for example, your PC or phone.
- Sign in to your Les Mills account and enter the activation code in the provided field.
- Then, tap on the Connect Device button and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can now access the Les Mills app on your Roku device.
How to Access Les Mills App on Your Android TV
- Go to the Apps section on your Android TV.
- Next, open the Google Play Store.
- In the search field, enter “Les Mills” and confirm it.
- Select the Les Mills app from the search result and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Post-installation, launch the app by pressing the Open option.
- Then, click SIGN IN and copy the activation code from your TV screen.
- Now, on a separate device (Phone or Computer), go to watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate.
- Enter your Les Mills account email address in the provided field and tap the Next button.
- Provide your account password and submit it.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click the Connect Device button.
Your Les Mills account is now linked to your Android TV.
Enter Code to Activate Les Mills App on Fire TV
- Select the Find option from your Amazon Fire TV’s home screen.
- In the search field of the Find option, enter “Les Mills” using the virtual keypad.
- Select Find from your Amazon Fire TV home screen.
- In the search field, enter Les Mills using the virtual keypad.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- When installed, press Open to launch the app.
- Select Sign In, and an activation code should appear on your screen.
- Visit the Les Mills activation page (watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate) on a web browser.
- Enter your email address and tap the Next button. Then, enter the password to sign in to your Les Mills account.
- Then, provide the activation code in the prompted field and press the Connect Device button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts afterward (if any) to complete the activation process.
- You should then access the Les Mills app on your Fire TV.
So, these are the simple steps you can follow to activate Les Mills On Demand app at watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate on various streaming devices.
Les Mills App Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
- Fix your internet connection and make sure there is ample bandwidth available.
- Check your streaming device/smart TV for updates. If available, install them.
- Clear the cache of the Les Mills app frequently.
- Restart the Les Mills app.
- Reboot your streaming device/smart TV.
- Uninstall the Les Mills app and reinstall it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Les Mills+ workouts are included in every subscription. In addition, your subscription also comprises workout instructions, education videos, and customized workout plans.
Yes, you can also use the Les Mills app during your travel.
Yes, Les Mills offers a 30-day free trial before you get charged for a subscription. However, if you wish to discontinue their service without being charged, make sure to cancel your subscription within the 30 days trial period.
– Monthly: $14.99/month (billed monthly)
– Quarterly $11.99/month ($35.97 billed quarterly)
– Annually: $9.99/month ($119.88 billed annually)