What began as a Commonwealth Public Broadcasting Corporation project became an instant hit among online viewers when rebranded as MHz Networks in 2001. An American public broadcaster, MHz Networks specializes in international TV programming.
It needs a monthly or yearly subscription to get you over 2,000 hours of MHz Choice HD videos, comedies, drama, and mysteries. But, first, you need to install the MHz Choice app on your streaming device and activate it at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate for unlimited streaming.
Things Needed for MHz Choice Activation
Irrespective of the streaming device you are looking to activate MHz Choice on, you will need to arrange the following before the activation process.
- Streaming device or smart TV (Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android Smart TV).
- Stable wifi internet connection.
- A second device (Phone, PC, Laptop, or Tablet).
- Your MHz Choice login credentials.
Steps To Subscribe to MHz Choice
- Go to the MHz Choice homepage – watch.mhzchoice.com on your browser.
- Tap on the START FREE TRIAL option.
- Select from the Annual ($8.99/year) or Monthly ($7.99/month) plan.
- Next, provide an Email and Password in the prompted field in the right-hand side section.
- In the Payment details section, enter your name on the card, card number, valid thru (MM/YY), and promo code (if any).
- Then, click on the Start subscription option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process.
Steps to Activate MHz Choice on Roku at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate
- Scroll to the Streaming Channels section from the home screen of your Roku device.
- Select the Search option and look for the MHz Choice app.
- When located, tap the Add channel button.
- The app will begin installing on your Roku device.
- After installation, press the Go to channel option.
- Select the SIGN IN option. It will provide you with a registration code.
- Keep this screen open and launch a web browser on your second device.
- Go to the MHz Choice activation page – watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
- Log in using your MHz Choice login credentials.
- Enter the code from your Roku device’s screen and tap the Activate button.
- Then, complete the rest of the on-screen prompts (if any).
- The MHz Choice app should be accessible now on your Roku device.
Steps to Watch MHz Choice on Amazon Fire TV using Activation Code
- From the main menu of your Fire TV, navigate to the Find section.
- Under the Find section, use the search option to locate the MHz Choice app.
- Select the app from the search result and tap the Get option.
- Wait for the application to get installed on your Fire TV.
- When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- Next, select the SIGN IN option to receive the activation code.
- Now, open a browser on your second device and visit watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
- Sign in to your MHz Choice account and enter the activation code in the prompted field.
- Then, click Activate and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can then access the MHz Choice app on your Fire TV.
Steps to Activate MHz Choice App on Apple TV via watch.mhzchoice.com/activate
- Go to the Home menu of your Apple TV and select the App Store option.
- In the App Store search field, type MHz Choice using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, press the Get option to download and install it on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app after installation and click the SIGN IN option.
- A one-time registration code along with activation instructions will be provided on your TV screen.
- Now, visit the MHz Choice activation page (watch.mhzchoice.com/activate) on your Phone/PC browser.
- Sign in to your MHz Choice account if you are not logged in and enter the activation code.
- Then, tap the Activate option and complete the on-screen instructions.
- The MHz Choice subscription is now linked to your Apple TV.
Steps to Link your MHz Choice Subscription to Android TV
- Navigate to Apps > Google Play Store option from your Android TV’s home screen.
- Search for the MHz Choice app and tap the Install button.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- After installation, launch the app on your TV and tap the SIGN IN option.
- A unique code and an activation link will be presented on your screen.
- Open a browser on a separate device and go to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
- Log into your MHz Choice account on the activation page.
- Enter the code in the given field and press the Activate option.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- You can start watching the MHz Choice app on your Android TV.
Following these step-by-step instructions will help you activate the MHz Choice app on your desired streaming device in no time.
Suppose you face any issue with the MHz Choice app on any of the above-mentioned streaming devices (during or after the activation process). In that case, you can try overcoming the problem by following these workarounds:
- Check your internet connection.
- If using a wireless internet connection, make sure your streaming device is within the network range.
- Both your streaming and second device must be connected to the internet throughout the activation process.
- Make sure your streaming device is running with the latest updates.
- Clear the cache of the MHz Choice app and then access it.
- Restart your streaming device and then launch the app.
- An activation code is valid for a few minutes only. Use the code at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate before it gets expires.
- Uninstall the MHz Choice app and install it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the MHz Choice programs appear blurred, it is most likely that there is not enough internet bandwidth available for your streaming player to play the content on high-quality. In such a case, consider rebooting your modem or wifi router and avoid using multiple internet-enabled devices simultaneously. If the problem persists, contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
– Monthly subscription costs $7.99 per month.
– Annual subscription costs $89.99per year.
– A 7-days free trial is also provided. Your subscription begins post-free trial period only.
No, MHz Choice is only available within the US and Canada. However, you can download the desired videos from MHz Choice on your mobile device and watch them offline anywhere.
Accessing the MHz Choice app using VPN is not permitted.