For north-central Connecticut and the surrounding communities, WFSB Channel 3 Eyewitness News is the perfect source to procure the latest news to stay on top of local news and news from around the country.
The WFSB-TV Channel 3’s new WFSB+ app is available on all major streaming devices and mobile phones. So you can watch Eyewitness News on your TV and your phone while on the go.
Let’s quickly understand how to activate the WFSB Plus channel app on your streaming device via wfsb.com/activate.
Guide to Activate WFSB Plus at wfsb.com/activate
From breaking news to Pinpoint traffic and Early Weather Warning – no other platform covers Connecticut like WFSB Channel 3 Eyewitness News.
Go through the steps below to stream replays, live newscasts, top headlines, live Pinpoint Doppler Radar, and more on your Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.
wfsb.com Activate on Fire TV
Sneak peek into the steps below to watch Eyewitness News on your favorite Firestick device. Before you go through the steps, ensure you have the sign-in details of WFSB.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and access the home screen using the remote.
- From there, navigate to Find > App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and enter WFSB+ in the search option. (If you can’t find the app in the app store, update your device.)
- Select the app and click the Get button.
- Once installed, open the WFSB plus app on fireTV.
- You can now watch Channel 3 on your TV. Follow the steps below if you see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Save the activation code that appears on the TV screen.
- Go to wfsb.com/activate on a computer or mobile browser.
- Enter the sign-in details and type the activation code in the desired field.
- Click the Activate button to complete the activation process.
You are now ready to watch WFSB Channel 3 Eyewitness News on Firestick.
Easy Steps to Activate Channel 3 on Apple TV
If you own an Apple TV, simply download the WFSB plus app from the App Store. Then, follow the easy instructions below to activate the WFSB app on your Apple TV.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Apple TV.
- Access the home screen and go to the App Store using the remote.
- Search for WFSB plus using the virtual keyboard.
- Once the app appears on the screen, you need to select it.
- Click the Get button to install WFSB on your Apple TV.
- Locate the app and launch it to receive a registration code and URL.
- Note down the code and access the wfsb com activate URL on another device.
- Enter the sign-in credentials – Email and Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- To activate, enter the code and press the Activate button.
The WFSB+ app will load automatically. You can now access the latest news right from your living area.
Activate Eyewitness News on Roku via wfsb.com/activate
You will like to check the steps below to add & activate Eyewitness News on your Roku.
- Access the home screen on your Roku. For this, you can press the Home icon on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down to navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select Search Channels and search for WFSB Plus in the Channel Store.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- After installation, launch the app to get a registration code.
- Now, visit wfsb.com/activate and enter the log-in details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the code and complete the activation process.
You can now watch the latest news, weather, and traffic updates on your Roku device.