WOW Presents Plus is a popular subscription-based streaming service owned by World of Wonder. The service was launched in 2018 that continues to carry original programming (only available on WOW Presents Plus).
The streaming service has a dedicated app available on multiple streaming devices such as Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, or Apple TV. However, you will require a monthly or yearly subscription plan to stream original series and documentaries.
This guide will teach you how to install and activate the WOW Presents Plus app on your streaming device at wowpresentsplus.com/activate.
WOW Presents Plus Activate on Fire TV
Follow the steps below and activate WOW Presents Plus on Amazon Fire TV.
- Switch on your Fire TV and access the home screen.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store using the remote and look for the WOW Presents Plus app.
- Install the app and open it to receive a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading over to the activation URL – wowpresentsplus.com/activate.
- Enter your email address and click the Next button.
- Enter the password and click Sign in.
- Now enter the activation code displayed on your TV and click Activate.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Activate WOW Presents Plus on Apple TV at wowpresentsplus.com/activate
Apple TV users can refer to the following steps to get the WOW Presents Plus app.
- Go to the App Store from the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Access the Search option and type WOW Presents Plus.
- The app will appear on the screen. Click the Get button to install the app.
- Launch it and select Sign in to get an activation code.
- Save the code and open your computer to access wowpresentsplus.com/activate.
- Enter the credentials to sign in to your Wow Presents Plus account.
- Next, enter the unique activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- Complete the process by clicking the ACTIVATE button.
wowpresentsplus.com Activate on Android TV
To activate WOW Presents Plus on your Android TV –
- Look for the WOW Presents Plus app in the Play Store.
- Click the Install button to download & install the app.
- After installing the WOW Presents Plus app, you need to launch it.
- Inside the app, you will see a unique activation code and a URL.
- Leave the screen visible as you open wowpresentsplus.com/activate on another device.
- Log into your account and enter the WOW Presents Plus activation code.
- Click the ACTIVATE button.
Your Wow Presents Plus subscription is now linked with your Android TV.
WOW Presents Plus Activate on Roku
Roku has a range of streaming sticks compatible with the latest WOW Presents Plus app. Here’s how you can get the app and enjoy favorite programs, specials, documentaries, and more on Roku.
- From the home screen, access Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Type WOW Presents Plus using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add Channel button to install the app on Roku TV.
- Open the app to note down the code displayed on the screen.
- Now, visit wowpresentsplus.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Provide the wow presents plus log-in details and enter the code.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
How to Subscribe to WOW Presents Plus?
WOW Presents Plus is available for $4.99 per month. However, if you choose the yearly package, you enjoy some discounts ($49.99). To subscribe to WOW Presents Plus, check the following steps.
- Go to the official WOW Presents Plus website.
- Click SUBSCRIBE NOW and select a suitable plan (Annual or Monthly).
- Provide your credentials – Email Address and Password.
- Next, enter the payment details before clicking the START SUBSCRIPTION option.
Your WOW Presents Plus subscription is now active.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must subscribe to WOW Presents Plus annual or monthly plan to access its vast library.
If, for any reason, you don’t want to continue with the activation process, go to the activation page – wowpresentsplus.com/activate and click the Cancel activation option.
You can stream WOW Presents Plus on three different devices simultaneously.